Chapter 2 ~ The Bus Ride

The next day I went to school as per usual, I think I'm starting to really like Louis and Cassie. They're not like any other friends I've ever met before... They are both really really nice to me. After school I checked my phone for any texts about meeting up. I had two messages.

Louu ;

Are you still coming to the cafe? We are waiting here for you.

Don't rush though take your time. (:

Cassie ;

Where are you. Get over here. They have good milk shakes I hope you like chocolate (;

I laughed typical Cassie always in a hurry! I texted them both back

Louu,Cassie ;

Be there in five xo

Just then a bus pulled up.. I jumped on and handed $3 to the old man driving.

"Does this bus go to haunt cafe?"

"No it doesn't but i could drop you there if you'd like" the old man said in a gruff voice

"Thanks a lot" I said as i looked down the bus for a seat.

There was one beside a teenage girl with a screaming baby and one beside an old lady that looked bipolar.

I ended up going with bipolar lady. The whole way she just rubbed the seat. It was like she was on drugs or something.

I was highly relived when five minutes had passed and i got off.

As i grabbed my bag the old lady touched my shoulder. I turned around and she glared at me and said "You are going to regret the day you came to this town young lady."

I jumped off the bus and checked my phone 4 messages 6 missed calls. What the hell I said to myself.

Cassie ;

Where are you. Whatever you do don't take the bus.

Cassie ; Izzy said she saw you hop on the bus. It's gunna be okay. Whatever you do don't sit next to an old lady that rubs the seat okay. She does that everyday i will explain when you get here.

Louu ;

Melissa where are you? I miss you already hahaha xxxx

Louu; Cassie said you took the bus. I really Hope you didn't sit by that lady see you soon.

Missed call ; Izzy (5)

Missed call ; Cassie (1)

I just looked back at the bus as it drove away.

What was wrong with that lady why wasn't I supposed to sit by her. There were so many things I wanted to know, so I walked into the cafe and saw Cassie and Louis with Izzy?

What's she doing there. They all looked so serious. I walked over and took a seat beside Louis.

A/N

Why would she regret the day she came? What does this lady mean? What is going on with this town?

Hope you liking it so far, I will update if I get 10 reads (:

Brandi xoxox