Chapter 3 ~ The Truth About Philadelphia

Izzy jumped up and hugged me "Melissa omg we were so worried about you"

"What is going on guys? I'm fine ... Why were you all so worried about me sitting by that lady?"

Cassie was the first one to speak up

"The reason we wanted you to come down to the cafe today was that Louis and I had to tell you about what happened."

"When Izzy told us you had caught the bus, we invited her to come because she was worried about you"

"What the hell! What happened I'm am seriously confused right now."

"Fine I will tell you what happened." Izzy exclaimed

"About five year years ago on September the 11th, there was an incident at the psychiatric hospital. A massacre of killing. One of the patients went crazy and killed all the nurses with a knife from the kitchen. After that he escaped and went to the kindergarden down the road killed all the teachers and children with a machine gun. Unfortunately to his disappointment not everybody died. He took the surviving children and adults in an old white pedo van back to the hospital.

At the hospital he put all the children in a room and tortured them. The police and everything searched the hospital. They found the serial killer strapped to an electric chair that was used for execution. There was evidence that he had been on drugs and had also overdosed. Osama Tatum was his name. For some reason the police could not find the children or adults anywhere so they just gave up. Most of the families moved away after that. Some say this event made the murderers of Philadelphia come. But others say they were always here.

School has changed so much since it happened we take safety as a subject. Lockdowns are a weekly thing. Most houses in this town have bars on the windows and doors. This town is in the top 5 most dangerous places in the world. The crime rate is the highest it's ever been."

"Woah so thats why everyone always acts so scared and depressed"

"One other question though, why did you care about me sitting by that old lady?"

"That old lady on the bus was Osama's mother. Penelope Tatum is her name. Everyone thinks she knows what he did with the bodies. She associates with exmurderers and has gang affiliations so its best to keep your distance. We believe that she has something to do with the tragedy that struck our town on September the 11th 1969."

"Woah thank you guys so much for looking out for me! But what are we going to do about this?"

Louis looked at me and smiled.

A/N

Wow so now you know what happened to the town. What do you think Louis is going to say? What are they going to do?

Hope you are liking it so far. It means a lot that you are taking your time to read my story! 50 reads and I will update xo

Thaaanks Brandi (: