Chapter 5 ~ Should We Go

# Back to Melissa's point of view #

"We are going to the hospital and finding put what really happened that night" Louis continued

"The Police never found those bodies right? So we can! We need to investigate, who's with me"

"Are you sure this is a good idea Louis? I mean what if we get caught"

"It'll be fine Cassie stop worrying" .. "Now who's with me lets go to yours Melissa first since its across the road."

"Yea sure that should be fine" I said

Too be honest I don't think it would be fine.

I was terrified about going into this house after what they had told me.

Poor children

I want to find them

But then I don't

What if we came across the bodies.

What if that old lady from the bus comes after me

I wonder if Izzy's coming.

Ahhh to many thoughts are going through my head..

Okay so meet at Melissa's house in an hour, no bus taking okay."

"Walk, get a ride,or take a taxi." Said Cassie

"I will see you all at my house soon" I replied with uncertainty lingering in my voice.

An hour later

We all were at my house sitting in the living room.

Cassie, Izzy, Louis and I had decided that we would wait until 6:00pm exactly to go over to the hospital. It was 5:56pm.

We had four minutes till we would have to go over.

The plan is that we go over in two groups,Cassie and Louis will go in the garden and around the back and Izzy and I will go inside.

At exactly 6:20pm we will meet back at my house.

But if something bad happens we have to blow a whistle that both Cassie and I had in our pockets.

My phone alarm went off it was time.

"Okay so we we will all stick to the plan. Good luck and see you in twenty"

Louis said as him and Cassie wondered off around the back...

A/N

Was it a good idea for them to go to the hospital?

What will they find? Who could they find?

Hope you are all enjoying this story, Brandi (: