Chapter 9 ~ Back at Cassies

Chapter nine

Melissa's p.o.v

We all piled into Cassie's car and drove the hospital

I needed about 15 stitches, the doctor said it was lucky i got here when I did.., otherwise it could have been fatal.

After that we all stayed the night at Cassie's, it was a long drive out to the Philadelphia downs where Cassie lives as it's the countryside.

All three of us had our own guest bedroom, did I mention Cassie lives in a mansion?

Yeah well her parents invented Nutella so she's like totally rich.

Nobody slept that night, obviously the neighbours had other plans ....

Other plans meaning not sleeping..

But yelling and screaming at their children.

I felt sorry for the children, there must have been a few of them... as it carried on all through the night, every now and then someone would come up the stairs into their..

well I think it is their bedroom.

Cassie was the only one that slept through it all, in the morning we asked her about it.. She said that she has just gotten so used to it over the years that she doesn't wake up too it..

She said she forgot about it...

We all went into Cassie's lounge and we sat down around the fireplace as Cassie told us what happened.

Cassie's point of view

*Flashback *

It was a warm summer day last year in the middle of June,

I was sitting out on the deck trying to listen to my music when these dreadful children started screeching from next door..

The noise was horrendous.

They were yelling saying they hated their poor mother and father..

Well they weren't even referring to them as that... I mean i'd just guessed.

ugh why did my parents decide to build a house next to freaken weirdos.

I had no idea children were full of such issues.

I went over the house and asked the parents of the children if they would calm them down and they apologised and I went back to relaxing....

I never though about the fact that they could be kidnapped children.

Weeks went by and I still would on occasion hear the children's voices,

whenever they stopped i just assumed that they were tired of yelling,

not the fact that they could be being torched ,

i never thought much of it, that is of until now.

Melissa's p.o.v

'wow so what are we going to do about it?'.

I was absolutely shocked

'guys we need a plan ASAP'

I was determined to get to the bottom of this

'Just Chill Melissa' said Izzy as she lay down snuggling into a possum fur rug on Cassie's expensive brown leather couch.

'it's not a big deal' she said as she got out her phone and started texting someone

I walked over to her and started yelling

'Not a big deal? Are you kidding me?'

'There are criminals in the house next door to us and you just want to lay down and text?'

'You're insane'

'No you are, you're not even from this town.

Stop being stubborn for once, i don't even know why Rebecca wants to even try..'

She cut off what she was about to say

'Never mind' Izzy went back to texting

'Wait what?'.

What who is Rebecca?

That girl from haunt cafe?

What about her?' I asked with curiosity gleaming in my eyes

'Fine I'll tell you, Rebecca is your sister'.

'WHAT?'

Cassie, Louis and I all shouted at once

All I could feel was tears brewing in my eyes

###########################################

A/N

I haven't updated in forever! I'm so sorry!

Wow so this was a plot twist? Did anyone see this coming?

Update at 250 Reads xoxox

Please comment below xxx

- love brandi