The Exorcist: Nothing at all

Yukio sat in front of Shiemi in a busy fast food restaurant.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Yukio asked.

Shiemi smiled lightly and placed her hand on her chest.

"Remember when Mephisto rewound time for my wound?" Shiemi asked, her eyes drawn to the floor.

"I remember. Why?"

"He was only able to do just that. In a few days, my wound will reappear. When that happens...I'll die."

Yukio's eyes widened in shock. "Is there some way we can do something?" He asked.

Shiemi shook her head sadly. "No, there's nothing. I'm going to leave the Academy today. But please, don't let anyone else know, especially Rin. I don't want him to think it's his fault."

Shiemi stood up to leave when Yukio grabbed her wrist.

"There must be something we can do!"

Shiemi sighed as she struggled to continue smiling. "There's not. It's...okay. I'm...Happy that I met everyone and I had fun. So please..."

Shiemi wriggled her arm from Yukio's grasp before turning to leave. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she left the fast food restaurant.

"There's gotta be something," Yukio muttered, racking his brain for any solution.

"Here's your order!" An employee said, placing down a bag of burgers.

"Thank you," Yukio mumbled, grabbing the bag and leaving.

"You have a nice day. I hope to see you back at McRonalds." The employee said. "You sure do look like your mother," He muttered to himself.

"Hey, Sadao! Get back to work!"

"Yes Ma'am!"