His Butler: Prepares

Sebastian tapped lightly on Ciel's door before opening It and entering the room. "You called for me?"

Ciel stopped what he was doing and placed his pen down.

"Stratford Academy is out for Summer break and William is on his way here. I want you to prepare for his arrival," Ciel said.

"Is there something in particular that you wish me to do?" Sebastian inquired.

"Keep an eye on William's demon servants," Ciel ordered.

Sebastian bowed, "Of course," he replied.

Sebastian then left Ciel's study room and glanced at his watch. "So much to do, so little time," he muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian made his way back to Rin.
"Master Rin, it seems the lessons have been-" he stopped talking. Timber was standing alone in the room.

"Where's Master Rin?" Sebastian questioned.

"The Master left. That Angel showed up and asked him to follow her. They're outside," Timber responded.

"And why aren't you with Master Rin?"
"He ordered me not to follow," Timber answered.

Sebastian sighed and began heading outside.

Once Sebastian was outside, he heard a loud thumping noise and the ground rumbled. There was a loud bark and Rin's voice was heard uttering a loud unrecognizable gargle.
Sebastian rushed to Rin's side only to find A large, familiar looking canine on top of Rin.

"Hello Sebastian, what a pleasure to see You. I've returned from my trip," Angela said, a smile on her face as she held a long red leash in her hands.

"Is that Pluto?" Sebastian asked, staring at the large dog as it licked Rin's face.

"Yes indeed," Angela responded, a smile on her face.

Sebastian sighed and walked over to Pluto, lifting him off of Rin.

Rin sat up and wiped his face.

Sebastian casually tossed Pluto aside and stared at Rin with disapproval.

"Master Rin, lets go," Sebastian said, grabbing Rin by the back of his shirt and pulling him after him.

"Angela, keep that mutt out of sight. The young Master's associate will be coming over," Sebastian called out over his shoulder.