The Master, Ciel: Greets

Ciel walked down the stairs and greeted William as he stood in the doorway with a suitcase in hand.

"Hello William, and welcome to my mansion," Ciel said.

"At least it doesn't look burnt anymore," William murmured, handing his suitcase to Sebastian.

"I see you brought all your servants," Ciel commented.

"Yeah," William said, giving a death glare to Dantalion, Sytry, and Kevin.

"I hope you find yourselves Comfortable. Follow me and I'll show you to your rooms," Ciel said.

He turned and led William down the hall and to his spare guest rooms.

Once William placed his belongings down, he followed Ciel to his study room.

The two sat down across from one another with a chessboard in between them.

"Want to play a game?" Ciel asked.

"Sure," William responded.

"Chibi, Would you like something sweet?" Rin asked, standing behind Ciel dressed in a butler's attire.

"No, Sebastian can handle my needs. You should focus on becoming more like a nobleman, since you are one day to become demon king. Wouldn't you say, Sebastian?"

Sebastian bowed. "It is so. Young Master, Do you wish me to prepare a dessert for you?"

Ciel nodded.

"When I ask it's a no. When you ask it's a yes. Make up your mind Chibi," Rin grumbled, walking out the room.

Sebastian smiled before leaving.

"I'll make you something sweet as well, Master William!" Kevin exclaimed, rushing out of the room.

"Hmm. I want to try Sebastian's sweets," Sytry commented.

Dantalion scoffed. "As if you deserve any. Get up and make your own."

Lightning passed between Dantalion and Sytry as the two glared at each other.

William sighed heavily and placed his hand on his forehead. "And here I thought I would be getting away from their shenanigans," he muttered.

Ciel moved his piece on the board, "Your move," he said.