The Master, Rin: Encounters

Rin sat up and pushed Kuro off of himself and shook his head. "I didn't expect to see you so soon Kuro. I bet you missed me. Sorry,"

There were tears coming out of Kuro's eyes and he transformed back into his smaller form before nestling into Rin again. "I...was...So...lonely! Don't...do...That...again!" Kuro said between sobs.

Rin nodded. "I won't," he responded, petting Kuro's fur.

"Ah da!" Baby beel exclaimed, as Hilda held him in her arms. "I see. You wanted to see Rin again," Hilda murmured.

Rin looked up to see Oga glaring down at him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Rin questioned.

Suddenly, Baby beel wrapped himself around Rin's face, blinding him.

"I think Baby beel's on your face!" Kuro responded, giggling.

"I can see that!" Rin's muffled voice said as he pulled Baby beel off of him.

Baby beel's eyes widened and he crawled around to Rin's back where His tail was swishing.

Baby beel grabbed the tail and squealed in excitement as he touched the fluffy end.

"Oi, Rin," Oga began.

Rin looked up. "What?"

"Want to keep Baby beel?"

"Um...I don't think so."

"He can't, you idiot! It must be a human who becomes his parent!" Hilda said angrily.

Oga shrugged in response.

"That wasn't very cool, throwing me into the air," Furuichi's voice commented. Furuichi appeared looking rugged.

"Hey Oga, I'm sorry about Kuro. We can go to McRonald as compensation. I'll pay," Rin suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin stood at the counter Of McRonald with Baby beel latched on his shoulder. It was his turn to order next and as he walked up to the register, the employee said, "Welcome to McRonald, how may I-"

The employee stopped talking in mid sentence and stared at Rin with his eyes wide.

"I'd like five regulars along with fries for each. That's all," Rin said, pulling out his money.

"Y-yes sir, Right away. Five regulars along with fries for each!" The employee yelled out before staring back at Rin.

Baby beel let out "Agu!" before leaning forward and squeezing the employee's cheek.

"Hey, don't do that Baby beel!" Rin said, pulling Baby beel away. "Sorry about that," he said.

"Rin, it's really you," The employee said, surprising Rin.

"H-how do you know my name?" Rin questioned.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you don't know. Rin it's me, your Father Satan."