Vampire Love

I had to write something before the date so I hope you like it!!!!

Comment and vote please!!!!

Also if you have any ideas let me know!!!!!

sorry it's so short i didn't know what to write so i need some ideas please!!!!!!

***********************************************************************

It was like I wasn't even in last period. Which Tyler is in by the way. Come to think of it, he's in all of my classes, which is weird, but ok.

All I could think about was tomorrow night. And I should be thinking about math. But then again, I'm always thinking about somethin different in math. Maybe that's why I have an F.

I guess Erin could come over tomorrow and help me with my outfit before we go.

" Miss Sweeney!," Mrs. Stokes says very loudly, close to yelling.

" Yes ma'am?," I say not really caring about what she has to say.

" Would you like to stay after school for detention to get this curiculeam down?," She asks.

I wonder if she think that I auctually care.

" No ma'am.," I say, very irritated.

" Well, then I suggest you pay attention and write this down!," she barks.

" Yes ma'am.," I say rolling my eyes as she turns back to the board.

I look over at Tyler and he's looking at me trying not to laugh.

I wanted to do the childish thing and stick my tongue out at him, but I looked up at the board and Mrs. Stokes was staring at me.

I started copying notes.

***********************************************************************

On the ride home, I'm still thinking about tomorrow night. When I get home I remeber that I have to work tonight.

" Shit!," I say.

Oops, glad I'm the only one home I think.

Dammit, I only have twenty minutes to get ready and get to work.

Mr. Rathbone told me last week that if I was late one more time that he'd fire me.

Whatever, I'll just grab my nametag and go.

On the way back downstairs, I hear a weird scraching noise. Like someone's trying to get in the house.

I must have lost my damn mind, because I started walking towards the noise.

Oh my God! What the hell is that??? I scream in my mind.

I finally get to the back door which is where the noise is coming from

I crack the door open a little and then all of a sudden I'm laying on my back with something on top of me.

" Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!," I scream my best girl scream.

I start kicking my legs and wiggling around on the floor trying to get free.

" Damn Kimberley! Chill!," someome yells at me.

I finally sit still long enough to stare at the person that's on top of me.

" Oh my God!" I yell," Zack!"I throw my arms around his neck as he stood up pulling me with him.

We stoof there hugging for a second.

" Oh my God! What the hell are you doing he? And why the hell werr you scratching on the door?," I say totally happy.

" What? I'm not allowed to visit my best friend anymore?" he says," and I heard your car pull up and I thought I'd suprise you.," he says acting all innocent.

" Well, did you have to tackle me?," I ask laughing and hugging him again.

" Yep, just like old times.," he says grinning.

" Well, I'm sorry but I have to go to workso we'll have to hang out later.," I say honetly dissapointed.

" That's cool. I'm here all week.," he says as he starts walking around the house.

I just stood there staring at him. My face must have been a question mark because he stopped walking for a second.

" I'm taking a year off before I go to college.," he says shrugging.

" But you can't do that, you got a football scolarship to UGA.,"

" I didn't take it.," he said. And I knew that he was just waiting for me to go off on him.

Oh, I was so not through with him.

" Whatever. I have to go to work. You can stay here until I get back if you want to but don't scare anyone else.," I say heading towards the door.

" Amd we're still going to talk about this when I get back.," I call over my shoulder.