Vampire Love

I told ya'll that ya'll wouldn't like that chapter.

ok, this one is kinda short because i still have that writers block going on.

if you have any ideas for the next chapter, please let me know.

Comment and vote please!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

By the time we had gotten to lunch, I was fed up. I knew I shouldn't have come to school because I just knew that everyone was going to be asking me " Are you ok? Are you ok?" I understand that they're all sad for me and wish that I wouldn't have witnessed that, but damn. I didn't do any work all day and the teachers didn't say anything either. I sat down at the lunch table and waited for Erin. I saw her walk in and then Tyler was right behind her.

Erin sat down across from me and the by the look on her face you could tell that she was worried about me. Tyler came over a few seconds later and sat down next to me. I had no idea what to say so I just said " I'm sorry."

" It's not your fault that he's dead."

" Not that, the other thing."

" It's ok." he said and put his arm around my waist.

I didn't feel like eating anything but that didn't stop Erin from getting it for me.

" Kimberley, you need to eat. You can't not-eat forever. It wasn't your fault."

" Yeah, but I was there. I could've tried to stop Taylor. But I was to scared."

" Well, at least drink this." she said and shoved me a can of coke.

I took a sip of it and didn't touch it again the whole lunch period. Everything was fine until I got to math class. Mrs. Stokes is such a fucking bitch. I was sitting there not doing my work, which I hadn't done all day, and she comes and gets in my face.

" Kimberley, go out in the hall. I want to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes at her and didn't even try to hide it. I was so fed up with this bitch.

" Kimberley, I understand that you had something traumatic happen to you, but you need to do your work. I'm gonna let you do what you want today, but tomorrow, I want you in here doing your work. Ok?"

I didn't even answer her and just walked back into the classroom. I sat down and, again, the tears started falling absently from my eyes and I didn't even bother trying to hide them. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to go home and never come back. The bell rang and I was the first one out of the room. I went to my locker to put my stuff up and get my purse and just walked right out the doors to my car. Nobody stopped me either. But Tyler did follow me outside. I had just gotten to my car when he grabbed me by the waist.

" Kimberley, you can't just run off. That's not how you're gonna get over it."

I had been struggling to get away from him the whole time he was talking, but with my arm in a sling and him being a vampire and all, it didn't work out to well.

" Let me go!" I screamed at him and started hitting him in the chest.

All he did was pull me into his chest and hugged me tightly, well, as tight as he could without hurting me. I finally gave up on fighting him and sunk into him, tears pouring down my face.

" Do you want me to take you home?"

All I could do was nod my head. Tyler picked me up and carried me over to the passenger side of the car. Within like five minutes we were at the house. Must be a vampire thing. He picked me up and carried me again. He carried me upstairs and sat down on the bed still holding me. I guess I fell asleep. When I woke up I was laying under the covers and someone's arm was around my waist. It reminded me so much of Zack that I started to cry again

" Kimberley? What's wrong?" Tyler asked me pulling me into his arms again.

I couldn't talk, couldn't think. All I could do was cry and hold on to Tyler. He was rocking me back and forth and whispering that everything would be ok.

" Tyler, I'm so sorry." I choked.

" About what?" he said with a little bit of anger to his tone.

" Me and Zack. I'm-m sorry-y-y." I managed to say before I started crying again.

" Kimberley. Kimberley, look at me."

He had to force me to look at him.

" Kimberley, I don't care about that. I only care about the fact that you're still alive. You almost died."

He bent his neck down and kissed me. It felt so good to be kissing him again. So good that I almost started crying again.

He let go of my lips and hugged me back to him. We stayed like that for a very long time. And as I started to fall asleep again, I could have sworn that he said " I love you".