Vampire Love

Ok this chapter is a little short, but I had to make it short for the next one which is also short.

I'll write a longer chapter after these two.

Comment and vote please!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

I set my stuff down next to the car and tell Zack that I'll be right back. I started walking towards Nick but I didn't get far because just then, Zack wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me back towards the car.

" Zack, what the hell are you doing?"

I ask trying to break free.

" Kimberley, we both know that you can beat the shit out of him, but just let it go."

" Zack! He's cheating on Erin! I'm not about to let it go!"

" Fine, then I'm not letting you go."

I still try to break free even though I know he's a vampire, but I can't so I finally just give up.

" Zack, let me go."

" Are you gonna try and beat him up?"

" No."

He hesitates for a second and then lets me go. Sucker!!! I think in my mind.

As soon as he lets me go I take off.

I reach Nick and feel Zack come up behind me.

Nick looks up and just stares at me.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask him taking a step closer towards him.

" Me? What the hell are you doing? You know, Tyler's not gonna be happy when he finds out that you've been fucking that jackass behind his back."

" Excuse me? He's here to make sure that I don't do something that, one day, I might regret."

" Like I'd believe a stupid lying bitch like you. And I have a feeling that Tyler won't either."

I couldn't take it anymore. I lunged for him. But Zack was quicker, of course, and he grabbed me by the waist.

" Damn! Keep that crazy bitch away from me!"

He grabbed the girl's hand and they walked into the mall.

" Kimberley, calm your ass down!"

He still wouldn't let go of me.

" Zack, let me go!" I said kicking my feet.

" Oh I'll let you go.... As soon as your sitting in the damn car!"

He picked me up and carried me to the car.

We got in the car and didn't talk the whole way home. When we got there I grabbed my bags and headed inside up to my room.

Zack came up a little while later and knew that I was mad when he saw me throwing stuff around.

" Kimberley, there's something I think that you should know."

" What?"

" Well, uhm, Nick is kind of a vampire."

" What?!"

The only thing I remember after that was blackness and Zack calling my name.

**********************************************************************************

When I woke up I felt something around my waist and it took me a while to realize that it was Zack's arm.

I groaned and rolled over,

Zack was looking at me, obviously concerned.

I got up and got a black Georgia Bulldog tank and a pair of red Georgia Soffee shorts and went to the bathroom to change.

When I got out Zack was sitting there staring at me.

" What?"

" We need to talk."

" And why is that?"

: Because Nick is... Not good. And I want you to stay away from him. Oh, and try and get Erin to stay away from him."

" And how the hell do you think I'd get her to believe me?!"

" I don't know, you'll think of something."

" But she'll think I'm crazy!"

Zack shrugged his shoulders.

" Just thought I'd let you know. And is she turns up dead, you'll know what happened."

" What?! You think he'd do something like that to her?"

" Well I don't know, I just know that he's dangerous. And after what I sensed just now in the parking lot, he doesn't like you."

" Oh, well I wonder why. I saw him cheating on Erin, twice now, threatened to beat the shit out of him more times than I can count and I tried to attack him." I pause for a second, " will he come after me if I tell Erin?"

" If he does, he won't be alive for long."

I smile and hug Zack.

" When should I tell Erin?"

" I think you should call her now and tell her to come over."

" K. I guess it's better to get it over with now."

I grab my call phone and dial Erin's number.

She answers in the fourth ring.

" Hello?"

" Erin? I need you to come over right now."

" Why?"

" Because we need to talk."

" About what?"

" Nick."

"Oh. OK, I'll be there soon."

I hung up the phone and went downstairs.