Vampire Love

I really hate this chapter. I was crying the whole time I wrote it.

And if you don't already hate me you will after you read this.

Comment and vote please!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

I felt my hurt arm hit the ground and I cried out in pain.

" Kimberley!" Zack screamed

I looked over at him and I wasn't worried about my arm anymore. Zack was on laying on the ground on his back and there was something on top of him that he was trying to fight off. It took me a minute to realize that it was a person, or I should say vampire.

I stood up to my feet just as Zack kicked the vampire in the air. Zack ran over to me and picked me up and tried to run. But we hadn't gotten far when I was being thrown in the air and Zack was on the ground again. I didn't know what to do.

I heard a snap and Zack fell to the ground.

" Zack!" I screamed and started running towards him.

I stopped short when I saw who the vampire was. My ex boyfriend.

" Taylor?" my voice was just barely over a whisper.

But then, all the hate I had for him just came out at that moment.

" Taylor! You fucking asshole!" I started walking towards him.

But he beat me to it. When he reached me he grabbed my neck and squeezed. Hard. It started to get hard for me to breathe.

" Next time you'll think twice before you dump me." he started squeezing tighter and tighter.

All of a sudden he dropped me on the ground and I saw someone tackle him. It was Tyler. I sat there and watched, tears pouring down my face. Then I heard another snap and this time it was Taylor that hit the ground. I sat there for a second and then I crawled over to Zack. I pulled Zack onto my lap and held him tight, I didn't care about the pain in my arm anymore. I started rocking him back and forth and whispering that everything would be ok, even though I knew that he couldn't hear me and that nothing would ever be ok anymore.

Tyler came and sat beside me and started rubbing my back.

" Kimberley, you need to let him go. The ambulance will be here in a few minutes."

Hearing him say that only made me cry harder. Tyler tried to gently pull Zack from my arms, but I wouldn't let him go. Tyler finally just sat there and left me alone. I heard the sirens wailing and knew that they were close. When they got there they pulled him from my arms and I started screaming. Tyler had to hold me back while they checked for a pulse.

" He's dead." they said.

" No!" I screamed and jerked away from Tyler and he let me go.

I ran back over to Zack and pulled him into my arms again.

" Sweetie, we need to take his body now." said a very nice ambulance lady.

" Ok" I kissed Zack on the cheek and whispered " I love you."

I let them take him from my arms without a fight this time. I watched them put him on a stretcher and cover him with a blanket. They told me that they would come back tomorrow and ask me what happened. I just sat there and stared after the ambulance. Tyler finally just had to pick me up and carry me back to the house. He took me upstairs and sat on the bed still holding me.

We didn't talk for a long, long time. He just sat there holding me.

" Kimberley, are you ok?" Tyler finally asked me.

" No."

There was another pause and then I said, " I had sex with him."

" I know."

I looked up at him and I must have had a look of something on my face because he said, " I'm a vampire."

I took that moment to look down and I noticed that I was covered in blood.

" Uhm, I'm gonna take a shower. You can wait if you want."

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and watched the blood flow down the drain. I started thinking about all the fun times I'd had with Zack and I broke down again. My legs started shaking so I sunk down to the bottom of the shower and pulled my knees up to my chest. I don't know how I'll ever live without him. I stayed like that until the water ran cold. I got out and put on some dry clothes and then walked out into my room. Tyler wasn't there. Didn't surprise me. He probably hated my guts right now and I don't blame him. It I was him I'd hate me too right now.

I had just curled up on the bed when someone rang the doorbell. I got up and answered it. It was Erin.

" Oh my God! Kimberley what happened?"

I realized at that moment that I was crying again. I didn't say anything. Instead I just ran over and hugged her tightly to me. She hugged me just as tightly and walked me inside and over to the couch. I laid my head on her shoulder and kept crying. She waited until my crying turned to hiccups and then started talking.

" Kimberley, what happened?"

" T-t-t aylor's-s-s a vamp-ire t-t-to."

" And?"

" A-a-and he- he killed Z-z-zack."

Erin gasped and hugged me tighter to her.

" I'm sorry."

" I thought you hated me."

" Well, I saw him making out with another girl." she said sighing, " I'm sorry Kimberley, you're my best friend and I should have believed you."

" It's ok."

Me and Erin talked for awhile and I told her everything that happened, from me dislocating my shoulder to Zack being murdered. Then she stood up to leave.

" Wait!"

" What?"

" Will you spend the night? I can't be by myself tonight."

" Yeah."

We walked upstairs and I let her borrow a pair of pajamas. I swear I cried myself to sleep.

**********************************************************************************

We woke up at 5:30 the next day and we had to get up and get ready for school even though I didn't want to because my arm hurt so damn bad.

I got in the shower and the familiar scent of my favorite shampoo washed over me. I got out and put on my clothes. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw a pile of Zack's clothes on the floor and I started absently crying. I picked up his Slipknot shit and put it on. It wasn't that big so I decided to wear that shirt instead.

I dried my hair and put it in a bun because I didn't fell like straitening it today and then put on my makeup.

I grabbed my stuff and went down to the kitchen to take my pain medicine and Erin and my brother were already down there. I took a pill and sat down. Erin asked me if I wanted anything but all I did was shake my head. She was making pancakes. Pancakes were Zack's favorite. I started absently crying again. No one said anything about it though. I waited until Erin was finished and then grabbed my stuff and headed out to my car.

Me and Erin didn't talk the whole way there. We pulled in and when I got out, all conversation stopped and everyone stared. I guess my story had been all over the news.

Whenever I walked by someone they would stop and ask if I was ok, but I didn't say a word. That's how it went all day.