Part 1

Garroth pov

I was enjoying my day by playing my favorite video game "The Leagued of Zelda" when all of the sudden Zane came in my room. What do you need baby brother "Garroth could you drive me to Travis's, I don't want mom to embarrass me again" sure!

ff about 30 mins later still Garroth's pov

"It's time to go Garroth!" I know just let me get my coat. So Zane what are you going to do at Travis's? "We're just going to hang out is all!" Ok just asking. So how are things you seeing anyone (Garroth says with a smirk). "Of course not no girl in the school would come near me" well I don't know about that. (They had arrived) so Zane do you need me to pick you up? "No Travis's mom will drop me off" ok then bye.

Zane's pov

Hey Travis, "hey handsome" (Zane blushes) were is your mom? "Oh she's out, so we can catch up on My little Pony!" Nice but lets eat first. "K, what were you thinking?" I was in the mood for pizza, you? "I was thinking the same thing" nice I never asked, what kind of pizza do u like? "Well it's kinda embarrassing" just tell me "it's mushrooms with jalopy" omi that's my favorite to! "Awesome I'll order it" k I'll start watching. (The pizza had come and they were half way through the season.) Oh man it's getting late your mom should be home soon,"she said she'll be a few minutes late" oh ok. "So we have some time to ourselves" (Travis said with a smile) um yeah we're watching My Little Pony. "Not like that like this" Travis leans in for a kiss and......