Part 3

Gar = Garroth
Ca = Cadenza

Ca: hey

Gar: hey what's up

Ca: the sky

Gar: -_-

Ca: lol

Ca: nothin much u?

Gar: same

Ca: k

Gar: yeah

Ca: hey Garroth?

Gar: yep

Ca: want to go on a date?

Gar: nah

(Laurence breaks down Cadenzas door) OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

Ca: really

Gar: no I was joking of course I'll go on a date with you.

Ca: oh wow

Gar: what lol

Ca: that's not funny!

Gar: so I won't pick u up at 8 tomorrow?

Ca: no just prank gone to far

Gar: ok sorry lol

Ca: k gtg see u at school tomorrow

Gar: and our date ;)

Ca: k see ya

Garroth's pov morning

I had woken up when mom called us down for breakfast it smelled like bacon and eggs. So I got up got dressed and headed downstairs, Zane and Vlad were already there. "So what have you boys been up to?" Nothing much other than base ball practice, "all I really did was go over to Travis's". "Why didn't you tell me Zuzu I could have drove you?" Well I just wanted to spend some time with Zane, "oh ok I guess that's fine" so Vlad how have you been? "Huh what?" (He was texting someone but when he replied to us he hid his phone) I asked how you've been, "oh um fine I guess" "You guess? Is my little Vlad sad?". "No I'm fine mo-" (we all heard his phone ding and he blushed) "well would ya look at the time we need to get to school." "Now wait a minute when you get home your going to clean all of this up ok?" Ok we all replied. Me and Vlad walked on one end of the street as Zane walked on the other (as usual). But something about today was different Vlad walked a little ahead of me, and I could tell he was texting someone but who?