Part 8

Garroth's pov

So when me and Cadenza got in the car I asked where she wanted to go, "oh "guess like bowling or something." "That sounds good." So I knew I pretty good bowling place in town and we decided to go there. "Garroth how did you know about this place?" "Oh well you live in one place for a while and you learn some things." "Cool, so you ready?" "Yep let's go." So we both turned out to be pretty good at bowling, and since neither of us go bowling we both found that fun. So on the ride home we found out that we both like anime and my little pony, my favorite was Fluttershy and Cadenza's was Rarity. Then we got into a talk about the better anime Fairy Tale or Sword Art Online (Sao). Then finally we got to her place, *there both at the door* "Well Garroth I had a very nice time tonight." "Me to Cadenza" *he says with a smile* I decide to lean on for the kiss it felt like the right time, then she huged me. "Umm hehe good night Garroth!" *she shuts the door* Did I just get friend zoned?

Vlad's pov (WARNING for all you children this pov part will have smut kk.)

So it was almost time for me to go to Katelyn's I was so nervous, like what if her dad was there and knew she was dating Jeffery, or if Jeffery himself came, or if she wants to you know. But I didn't have time to worry I needed to steel my moms car very soon, I know how to drive just don't have a learners permit. I soon snuck out with my moms keys and then the car and went over to Katelyn's. *he's at the door* I knock and hear a voice "WHO IS IT!?" "It-it's Vlad." "Oh ok hold on." *she  opens the door* "well come on in" "hey is your dad home?" "Nope, this place is parents and Jeffery free" "..." "Let's go up to my room I want to show you something." (the smut warning!) "oh umm o-ok." *they walk up to Katelyn's room* Her room was beautiful it had so much blue and white, "S-so what did you want to show me?" "Ohhh just my room." *she sits on the bed looking  right at me* I know what she wants to do but am I ready? I think for a few seconds then I make up my mind. "Yes..." "Yes?" "Yes" we both run at each other and start making out while tearing each other's cloths off. "Wait!" "What is it Vlad?" "Do we have protection?" "Oh yeah" *she pulls out some "protection".* I put it on then we continue. We start to move towards the bed and that's were it gets good. We finally fall on the bed and I start kissing her neck while she moans my name. "Vlaaaad" "OH Vlad!" I sit up and start to massage her breasts while she counties to moan. When I'm done we both line on the bed starring into each other's eyes, Katelyn's eyes were beautiful they were like an amber tree. Then we fall asleep together.

___________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter because I had to do a lot of research, like had to watch my little pony and catchup on fairy tail and read more lemons (DON'T JUGE ME!)

So yeah let me know if you want to see more chapters like this.