Part 4

Garroth's pov

So when we got to school me Vlad and Zane went our separate ways, I went to Cadenzas locker to wait for her while I didn't know were they went. Hey Cadenza! (Cadenza had finally come) "hey Garroth what's up" Nothing much just waiting for you. "Haha why want to walk me to class or something?" Well yeah just that. "I don't think so, I don't want to be like one of those girls you just kiss and forget about" (APHMOO!) What I-I nev-v-er would do t-that to yo-u. "Yeah sure" (she says with a smile) Really I wo-ounldnt. "I know your just cute when you stutter" Let's just get to class. (he says blushing)

Zane's pov earlier

I was walking to class when I ran into the one guy I didn't want to see, Aron. "Hey little squeak what's up" (he says with an evil grin) What is it Aron. "Oh nothing really just I heard about your little crush on aph" What are you talking about! "Oh an anger little squeak are we?" Were did you hear that from! "Nowhere... Zuzu" Why you! (Zane lunged at Aron, but Aron threw him to the ground) "stand down Zuzu" (Zane ran at him again and failed) (Aron pined him to a wall) "now you listen here squeak and listen good, next time you try and fight me I WILL kill you got it?" Got it. "So get to class" I will. "Oh and squeak tell anyone about this and your DEAD got it?" Got it. (And Zane left for class)

Vlads pov after school

Me and the girl agreed to meet up later during her thing in the guys locker room. So I sat and waited for a while and she finally came. Hey "good to see you again Vlad" good to see you to. So your boyfriend doesn't know about this? "Of courses not" Wait he did come to your thing? "No he was busy doing stuff" oh sorry to hear that. "It doesn't matter all that maters is is right now" I guess that's true. She leans towards Vlad and they start fiercely making out. Hey Katelyn? "Yeah" (she stops) would Jeffery like kill me if he new about this? "Oh yes I'm 100% sure" good. (They start again)