Part 9

Garroth's pov

I couldn't believe what just happened, I had got friend zoned. So many emotions were running through me sadness, regret, anger, it was like trying to breath under water. But yet I couldn't stop thinking about one thing, how can I get her back? After a long car ride with a lot of time to think I pull up in the driveway. Dads car was there, he must have know I was going out tonight some how. So I pull the car in very slowly and quietly then I sneak up to my room. When I got to my room I finally got to get some sleep.

~Magical fanfic time skip cause fanfic to the morning~

Travis's pov

Zane had spent the night at my house (They didn't do anything don't worry) but I was the first one up, ahh Zane looks so adorable while he sleeps *Travis thought while watching Zane*. I eventually went down to the kitchen were I saw a note, "My Dear Travis, I had to go to work early today so I can't drive you to school. Sorry I'll make it up to you another day I promise. -Love Mom". "Well another day another disappointment." So looks like it's time to wake up Zane "ZANE WAKE UP!" "Waaaaa?" "WAKE UP!" "Fine fine I'll be up."

Vlad's pov

It was morning I hadn't left Katelyn how's that night I was still in her bed next to her. "Hey Katelyn wake up." "What?" "We need to leave soon or we'll be late for school." "Vlad let's not go to school today, my folks will be gone for a while so we can stay here." "And do what?" (SMUT WARNING!) "Well I'll tell you what Vlad if you stay here with me I'll give you a reward." *she said in a seducing voice* "Ok I'll stay here with you baby." "Ok honey you have earned this." *she gets on top of Travis on all fours while Travis lays there* she starts to kiss me while slowly making her way down to it. She get there eventually and puts it in her mouth. (Ok this is really awkward for me so I'll stop there)

___________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to like comment and follow.

Hey guys part 10 I'm going to make a real long chapter with a lot of drama so it might take a while to make it. But it still could be out tomorrow you never know, just a bit of a warning is all.