CHAPTER 2: My most awaited day

My first class was Religion, ikr. Believe it or not this school maintains they're Godly facade, this school is full of crap! But the only thing that kept me wanting to attend this class is because of Evans. My seat is behind him so I can stare at him throughout the entire class, creepy I know XD I was the first one in the classroom so I decided to arrange the seats which the janitor 'might' have forgotten again *sighs* I went out to the garden to pick some flowers for the flower vase in our room.

As I was nearing the classroom I heard noises coming from inside, I crept slowly and eavesdrop on the people that were having a conversation inside. "Why aren't you kissing me back!?" I hear the girl hissed. "Look you were just a fling for me; I'm tired of you already so get lost." I gasped as I heard the voice that I know all too well, it was Evans... So I'm guessing the girl was Elisha. "Ugh! You're so gonna regret this!" I didn't have the chance to hide Elisha was already stomping her way to the door so I just lowered my head.

"Eavesdropping on us nerd?" I didn't answer her I just shook my head no. Elisha turned her back and I jumped trying not to squeal in joy. OMG they broke up! They really broke up!

___________________________

Lunch time came but I wasn't feeling hungry so I went to the library, I wonder where Jannah and Stacey are. I went to grab a book and sat on a corner; I'm reading but not really reading at all, if you know what I mean XD I was brewing a plan but there's nothing I can come up with. I guess I'll have to ask Jannah or Stacey later. Minutes passed and the bell rang signaling it was time for Calculus. I bolt up excited to tell Jannah and Stacey about what happened.

When I got into class I saw Jannah sleeping, her head on her desk. I guess I'll tell Jannah later. I saw Stacey typing on her phone, I quickly sat beside her. "Hey gurl! Where were you at lunch?" Stacey asked. I was beaming at her then Stacey finally got it. "What the hell? Spill the beans!" I told her everything that happened from me parking my car up to Evans breaking up with Elisha and before I realized it Calculus was over. Stacey had her mouth opened gawking like a goldfish, now time for Jannah to know!

"Jannah!" She woke up with a jolt and it's like she almost had a heart attack, woopsy :3 "You slept through the entire class?" I asked, she nodded then stood up. She stared at me as if she was analyzing me "Ugh did I miss something?" I jumped up and down while Stacey walked towards us.

"Wanna know why Lily is so hyper?" Jan-Jan looked at me then nod. "Remember Evans?" Stacey asked Jan-Jan. "The player? Yeah I remember him, Elisha's bed buddy, what about him?" My eyes widened and I threw playful punches at Jan-Jan then shouted "He is not a bed buddy!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment :3

Kendall Jenner as Elisha Heart