CHAPTER 3: A victory and a funeral!? 〣( ºΔº )〣

"Alright, alright. What about him?" Stacey leaned closer to Jan-Jan and whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Evans got tired of her, just like what you said earlier." Jan-Jan's eyes widened then looked at me again, I beamed then nodded. "Holy shit, is this for real!?" I grabbed Jan-Jan's hand and twirled her around "I now have a chance!!"

"Well look at that it's the three blind mice." Elisha's voice cut us off. I stopped twirling then gave her a bitch face and Stacey placed her ear buds on. "Haven't you had enough for today miss I slept with every guy I know?" Jan-Jan said, good one Jan-Jan! *claps internally* I'm trying to contain my smile when a thought pop up in my head, now it's my turn. "Oh don't worry about her Jan-Jan, we all know that she and Evans are totally done huhu. And now since you're bored with him. I'll take the honor of making him fall for me. I'm sure from the start Evans didn't want a community biker. You know rides every guys' thingy"

"Just so you know I'm great at riding, what about you skanky nerd?" Elisha said back. Oh, puhlease. "At least I won't give him STD's" Suddenly we heard some laughs and that's when we realized that people were watching us. Jan-Jan grabbed my hand along with Stacey and walked past Elisha who is now like a friggin' tomato.

"Hahaha nice one Lily where'd you learn that?" I giggled and pat myself on the shoulder internally. Hahaha take that bitch. Amidst our laughing Jan-Jan suddenly swayed then fell to the floor, I was shocked. Stacey quickly rushed to Jan-Jan's side and I went to call the nurse.

We've been in the clinic for about 30 minutes now and Jan-Jan still hasn't waked up. I was starting to worry if my best friend won't wake up anymore! After we had a victory we get a funeral! Nooooooo. But I saw Jan-Jan opened her eyes then shut it again then opened it again but slowly this time. I let out a sigh. "Finally you're awake; boy I thought you died on us." Stacey said. "You got me worried there Jan-Jan."

"Where am I?" She looked around us. I gasped then looked at Stacey. "No no no no, Stacey. Jan-Jan lost her memory!" Stacey rolled her eyes "She's asking where she is, of course she'll ask that. She fainted remember?" Oh yeah... Hahahaha silly me. I muttered an 'ohh' Jan-Jan giggled at us. Haaaa music to my ears XD The nurse walked in and asked Jan-Jan a question. "How are you feeling dear?" Jan-Jan smiled. "I'm fine, just a little light headed"

The nurse nodded then walked closer to Jan-Jan to check her pulse. "You're anemic, that's why you fainted earlier." Poor Jan-Jan. I better give her a lot of tomato juice! O^O The bell rang then Stacey and I stood up . "We've got to get to class; we'll come back later" Stacey said. "Rest well Jan-jan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! I hope you're enjoying the story so far

By the way this book is a part of Fallen Angel, so you might wanna read it if you don't wanna get confused :)

Kitti Milkgore as Jannah Faye Erenton AKA Jan-Jan