Chapter 4: Part 2

AVALON'S RESIDENCE

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT WHAT AVALON'S MANSION MAY LOOK LIKE.

Well, if you like classical style with a twist of modernism, you will like their mansion. Like the first century designed houses, their house was inspired on woody mysterious effect. There are hidden passages behind the walls all over the mansion. Giving you access to different areas that only the owner can use.

In their living room. You can see couches and single sofas. The dividing wall for dinner table and living room is made from stone. The wall has a flat big screen tv. And the ceiling is high which has a beautiful big hanging chandelier. Also, you can see many antique furniture in their living room.

You can see a big family portrait on the center hallway of the living room.

The mini bar is just around the corner of the living room. The materials they used for the mini bar is made from the wood. But the side wall is made of stone. It has a big rack which is full of different wines. The ceiling there is a little lower and it also had two hanging cabinet. One is for different liquor glasses and the other is for hard liquors.
Other than that, there is an 18°C room on the basement you can go through by the pathway secret door on the kitchen area. The room is filled of racks marked by years. Years which identifies the age of the wines and liquors. Since they are a bit old, you can find there many of the most old and expensive wines in the world.

A little far from the mini bar is the staircase which will take you to the second floor of the mansion obviously. The staircase is also made from the Narra wood.

As you reach the second floor. You will notice immediately the shelves of books. The front and right walls were surrounded by shelves of books. They have thousands of books coming from different countries on different span of time.

The couches are facing the front wall which had 4 shelves of books. The left side wall had two window. Each window has a beautiful maroon color curtains, tied at the both sides.

The right side wall beside the staircase had also four shelves of book. The middle of the four shelves has a ladder to take you to the second floor of the books which had 12 case. Each wall had four shelves of book.

One of the book shelves at the right side has a secret passage that will take you to another room. A room which also full of books. But there is a one special book on those, which will tell you about the secret of the Avalon. But for now, let's go back to the story. Ahh, I remember something. After the family room. There is a straight small hallway beside the two window. After you turn left, you'll see series of doors. It's their room and guests room. I know. The mansion is really wide and spacious.

ALL GUESTS HAVE ALREADY GONE HOME, EXCEPT FOR THE AVALON'S FRIENDS. THEY STAYED FOR THEM TO DISCUSS SOMETHING.

They are all in the second floor of the mansion.

The long time loyal butler served them their drinks and two small bucket of ice. He put it in the center table, bow his head to them before he take his leave immediately. For he knew that the Avalon would like to have a private talk with their friends who they have not seen for a very long time.

The others are sitting on the couches while others are just standing.

"Now that the guests are all gone home. We can start talking about our lives for the past 20 years." Sade said, her voice is full of excitement to know what happened to them for the past 2 decades.

Roxette agree to Sade. Roxette is sitting while her legs crossed. "Geez! We can't talk anything at the party before. And not just that. I am so pissed to those girls who are flirting these boys!" Roxette said while pointing to the boys who are standing in front of them. Her voice is full of annoyance.