Chapter 7: The twins of Avalon part 1

The next day..

Avalon's Mansion

There's a man standing near the bedside of Raphaella. His both hands are inside of his pockets jean while watching the sleeping face of Raphaella. The man's eyes were full of emotions.

He started to walk towards the bed and gently sat down beside the sleeping Raphaella. He lifted up his left hand and he gently caress Raphaella's forehead down to her right cheek. "Tu me manques ma femme." He murmured. Longing is visible to the man's eyes. (I miss you my wife.)

Raphaella opened her eyes and held the man's hand on her right cheek. "Tu me manques, aussi mon mari." She whispered sweetly. The man smiled after hearing Raphaella's answer. (I miss you too my husband.)

They both stared at the room's door when they heard footsteps coming from the outside of the room.

The man looked at Raphaella with full of love and says "Je t'aime, femme. Toujours se rappeler que." and gave a light kiss on Raphaella's forehead before he vanished completely. (I love you, wife. Always remember that.)

The door open automatically when Reena told her name to the door room's commanding voice. Reena just stood there, "Mom?" She called out.

Raphaella opened her eyes and stares at the ceiling of the room. She took a deep breath before she get up and  leave her queen size bed. "I'm awake Princess, come inside." Raphaella responded while walking. She stopped in front of a large mirror near the bathroom's door. Raphaella looked at her reflection in the mirror and touch her right cheek.

"Good morning Mom." Reena greeted cheerfully.

Raphaella lowered her hand. She looked at her youngest daughter through the mirror and turn around to Reena to give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Good morning my Princess." She said while smiling. But her smile did not reach her eyes. That's why she thought of giving Reena a hug.

They heard Ram and Raegan, commanding the room's door to open.

And in no seconds. Raegan is kissing her mother on the cheek, "Good morning my gorgeous mother." Raegan greeted.

Raphaella chukled. "Oh, good morning my Angel."

Ram also gave Raphaella a kiss. The different is, he kissed her mother on the forehead. "And of course, a greeting from your FIRST born son. Good morning mom." Ram emphasize the word "first". Trying to piss Raegan.

Raphaella feel amused of what Ram just said. "Well then, good morning my FIRST born son." Raphaella also emphasize the word "first" while preventing herself to laugh.

Raegan grunts. "Argh! You ugly creature!" She said to Ram. And then Raegan faced her mother. "Mom, why are you riding to that ugly's joke?" She asked.

"No, I'm not sweetheart. Ram is right, he is my first born son and you are my. . second born son pfft!" Raphaella's holding her laugh. "I'm just kidding baby, haha." Raphaella quickly took back the words she just said earlier. She doesn't want Raegan to be in a bad mood. Ram and Reena laughs hard and they got a dagger look from Raegan.

"Aww. . I love you ate. Sorry." Reena stopped from laughing and she quickly apologize to Raegan while using her charm.

"Fine." Raegan pinched Reena's left cheek. "You're forgiven. But not with the ugly monkey, who drooled last time to a girl who had black armpits!" And Raegan's burst out her laugh after she said that. Reena and Raphaella did the same thing.