Chapter 5: Welcome back to school

LERWICK'S MANSION

The mansion is not as big as the Avalon's do but it is as wonderful as it is. The dim lights all over the porch highlighted the mansion's façade. The Rocky brutalism theme made the mansion elegant and sophisticated.

"We're here." Said Raegan while removing her helmet, getting off her motorbike and walking towards the car.

"Do we really have to get here? I am not yet done fixing my stuffs on my room. And I still want to have rest and I want to buy new clothes and—" Raegan cut her sister's dramatic speech.

"Of course Reena. It's been a week and you're not yet finished? Geez. They invited us her for a lunch. And besides, we have to be oriented for our first day of school later." Raegan replied, pinching her sister's cheek lightly.
Reena pouted her lips as she followed her sister walking towards the other side of the car.

"Are you going out? Or you'll just sit there and stay here?" Raegan said to Ram as he opens the car's door.

"I'm coming grumpy lady. Do you have your red days today? Tch." Ram annoyingly said, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Shut up ugly brother. Just go." Raegan said exasperated.

"Hey you two. Can you please stop arguing just for a day? Rambo is getting irritated as well as me." Reena said while laughing and pointing at them.

"Stop hoping my niece, as if you're not used to them." Roxette added and laughed too.

Ram and Raegan just rolled their eyes while everybody is laughing at them.
They start walking through the entry.

After entering the main door, you will see the foyer which will lead you to the living area. The interior of the house was sleek black and white with the touch of red. The Big wooden carved framed mirror opposing the other side of the area makes the living looks bigger.

"You're all here!" Scyvi said with excitement. She run through the Avalons and kissed them on the cheeks.

The rest of the Lerwicks followed and offer a hand to them to show gratitude. After welcoming, they headed to the dining room and take a seat.

The tempered glass long table compliments the black polished chairs encrypted with a crest on the top middle part.

Xylien sat beside Scyvi, Elite beside Eliot, and Eliot beside Gavin. On the other side of the table was Kiel. Keil beside Reena, Reena with Raegan, Raegan with Roxette and Roxette with Ram

"Where is Sade and Daxton?" Said the Avalons trying to find Sade and Daxton.

"They're with Raphaella and Raphael fixing their monkey business I mean, the business." Eliot said as he put his table napkin on his lap.

"So you are going with us after lunch? That would be awesome." Said Gavin smiling at the Avalons.

"I think so." Raegan replied looking straight to Gavin.

Keil whispered Reena, "Does your sister really look like that? She's kinda.. Creepy" he moved his head closer to Reena waiting for an answer.

Reena chuckled and replied, "Why don't you ask her?" preventing herself to laugh hard, "she's looking at you now." And she spilled herself laughing.

"Oh no." whispered Keil. He put back his eyes on his glass of water and drink.

Raegan just looked at Keil sternly while the servants put the dishes on the long glass table.