CHAPTER 2: Mischievous Roxette

PRESENT

YEAR 2016
LOCATION - MANILA PHILIPPINES

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! ROCK YOU!"

Ram and Raphael singing in unison while banging their heads and Raphaella turned off the dvd player. The two stopped and look at her.

"Do you actually know guys what time is it?" Raphaella asked.

"Ah yeah? It's 2 AM in the midnight sis" Raphael answered her having a playlful smile on his lips.

"You know that it's 2 AM and yet you're both playing the music so loud. People are all sleeping and here you are enjoying the loud music as if we don't have any neighbor that can be disturbed in their sleep." she said.

Raphael walked towards her "We are just having fun sis.." He stopped for seconds then put his one hand on Raphaella's shoulder and continued "you know that we love the night hours."

Her twin sister heaved a sigh and look at Raphael. "I know that brother. But we can't be caught. We just moved here, so please we need to low down our profile"

Ram and Raphael sat down in a couch while Raphaella remained standing. She's looking at them and remembered something. "Where's Ree and Rox?"
And in an instant, Reena her daughter is standing beside her giving her a quick kiss on her cheek.
"I'm here Mom"
"Where's your Aunt Rox?"
Reena looked at her brother and uncle. "Uhm. . ."
Her mother pulled her arm and look into her eyes "Where. Is. Your. Auntie, Reena?" Her mother's tone was deadly. She knew that she can't lie to her. She bit her lip.

"She. . . Uhm. . . She went outside earlier while you are taking shower"

Raphaella let go of her daughter's arm in disbelief. She walk around the living room back and fourth while her hand is on her forehead. Thinking about her younger sister who disobeyed her.

She eyed her twin brother. "Why you didn't stopped her from going? It's dangerous for her to be outside. And you know that she will.." Raphaella shook her head.
Raphael stood up. "I didn't know that she's planning on going outside. And we know Rox. She love playing at this kind of hour."
Raphaella can't believed what her hearing from her brother. "This is a new place Raphael! A new environment! And what would you think she'll do if she encountered a guy that she really hate the most ha?"

Raphael stop at the thought that her younger sister, Roxette might be doing something they must not do in public places or crowded places.

"Auntie Rox wouldn't let herself be in a situation where she knows that are dangerous for all of us. She would not let herself be expose in public places." Ram said to her mother and uncle who are now very worried about her auntie.

"Azula." They heard a low voice coming from behind. It was Raegan. Scratching her left eye while calling her dog.

"What's the noise all about? " she asked. "I was reading a book when I heard you talking about Auntie Rox."

"You're Auntie went out without preamble Rae." Her mother, Raphaella said. "I am worried for what she might be doing right now." she added.

Raegan walks toward them and sat beside her uncle. When Suddenly the front door opened.

"She's here." Ram mumbled.

"Where the hell have you been Roxette? You made us all worried!" Raphaella said fiercely.

"I just went out to have fun. What's wrong with that Sis?" She answered while removing her coat.