l e o n | j e a l o u s y

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

s e v e n - p a r t  o n e

l e o n

j e a l o u s y

Secret relationship.

With Diego.

"No," I blurt out.

Diego looked flabbergasted, and I could see a hint of hurt in his eyes. I tried to look away. I couldn't stand to see him hurt.

"I don't want to be with you in secret. I'm sorry if you are to ashamed or embarrassed to be with me openly. But I won't be with somebody who's ashamed. Ashamed of me. I actually like you. This isn't a game for me," I said coldly and Diego's jaw drops a little.

"Leon, I want to be with you," Diego argues.

"In secret!" I protest and he groans.

He gives me his puppy dog eyes, but I shake my head. I pat his shoulder and walk away. Secret relationship. No thank you.

-&-

"You said what!" Francesca exclaims appalled.

"I said no! I'm not interested in some silly behind everybody's back relationship," I say through gritted teeth.

Francesca sighs frustratedly. She mutters something along the lines he's an idiot. I personally thought my decision was right. I wanted to be with him properly, not some secret thing because he was such a wimp. I wanted to be with him, but not like this.

"But think about how romantic it would be!" Francesca swoons and I roll my eyes.

"Romantic my arse! I don't care!" I shout and she slaps my arm.

Francesca sighs. "You are the most idiotic person I know,"

I started to regret telling Francesca about what happened today. Well then again, I didn't exactly have a choice.

"Don't you dare walk away from me! You are going to tell me what happened in there!" Francesca had yelled, grabbing onto my arm.

How do I tell her I had my heart broken, and then I had a passionate kiss with the heartbreaker, and than that wretched guy offered to see me in secret because I was too much of an embarrassment for him.

"Nothing," yeah that sums it up.

"Nothing?" Francesca repeats. "Nothing!" This time she yelled.

Luckily she was shorter than me, or else that would have busted my ear drum.

"Then why did you come out with really messy hair, and why did you come out so flustered?" Francesca screams and I shrug.

"I fell?" It came out more like a question than an answer.

Francesca raises her eyebrow Do you honestly think I'm daft? I was extremely tempted to say yes, but decided she was already red-in-the-face angry, so it's better I keep that comment to myself. For safety purposes.