l e o n | c h o i c e

h i d d e n  f e e l i n g s

t e n - p a r t  o n e

l e o n

t h e  r i g h t  c h o i c e

I did not want to talk to Diego.

After everything he had done?

Why should I talk to him?

But then again, I was the one who said 'sure why not?' It's my fault really. But he did have a nice shirt on today.

God, what am I saying?

I walk inside the Hernandez house and see Francesca eating her cereal.

"You're here awfully early. I'm not even finished," Francesca comments and I shrug.

"Skipped breakfast," I say, sitting down opposite her.

"Well my dear friend, did you know that it's actually not good to skip breakfast," Francesca teases.

"Oh, I know. I simply don't care," I grin cheekily.

Francesca rolls her eyes, and drinks the milk from her bowl. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, and I laugh. Over the years Francesca was becoming more tomboyish.

I blamed the fact that her two best friends were guys.

"You really are quite disgusting," I state as she closes the door.

"Not as disgusting as my brother," Francesca says. "Well, of course you just think he's just smoking hot," She teases and I flush.

"I do not. In fact, I think I'm getting over it,"

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

"Yep, and I'm Angelina Jolie," Francesca says sarcastically.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I melodramatically gasp.

Francesca laughs. As we reach the Studio, I see Violetta run off, tears streaming down her face. I also see Diego, run a hand through his hair.

Diego.

Violetta.

I groan internally.

"Fran, I'll catch you later," I kiss her cheek before running off Violetta.

I hope I made the right choice.

I find her sitting behind a large tree trunk, her knees hugged against her chest, and her head in between her legs. Her body was shaking slightly indicating that she crying.

How do you go up to the girlfriend of the guy you love?

Nope, wait. Like.

I like Diego.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.