PREFACE

I live in a small town named Ligonier on the outskirts of Pennsylvania, nothing much happens here as it is so compact. Although the people are the same just like every other human being in this world, selfish,careless and cold hearted. Nobody gives a damn about you...if i had a heart attack while walking in town, would some individual care enough to help save my life? God no...he or her would just slightly turn their head, glance at me and then carry on with their shitty life. Those were the rules now in this appalling world, no more president for each country, just one who ruled the earth. Derek Salvatore was his name (what an ugly one), he managed to verbally brain wash almost every single living soul on this planet with his monotonous speeches about how over populated we are and that not caring and being selfish would help us with the repetitive deaths that have been happening.

I had a brother, his name was Alex. He died three months ago in a car accident, apparently there was a heavy rain fall and because of the large amount of water on the road his car skidded and as he lost control of the steering wheel it went flying off a cliff into the ocean and sank to the bottom. Now thats what they said, i know my brother, he was disgusted with what society had become, his death was not an accident it was suicide.

I like to think he's still alive, i talk about him as if he's still here, he was my best friend the only person who kept me going in this messed up  life of mine. Now I'm all alone, surrounded by beings where nothing to them matters, but to me everything matters.