Meeting him.

His grip tightened as he dragged me, kicking and screaming, to his car. My heart filled with emptiness as I lacked emotion! I sat there like a porcelain pot doll. His breathing got harder, surely I wasn't that heavy to drag; not including the times where I grabbed lampposts and pretty much anything I could get my hands on. He released a deep, blood-curling growl, making my hairs stand up on the back of my neck, "Just stay quiet or else you will get punished!"
Just by the way he said that last word made a thought dawn on me,
'What if I wouldn't escape? How will I ever see my Ma again? As these thoughts swam through my head, a hand stretched towards me holding a cup of clear liquid,
"Drink!" A young boy sat next to me: his ebony hair swept over one eye, covering a small, thin disfigurement on his thick, black eyebrow; he stood there head-to-toe in black!
"Wh......Who are you?" I can't believe that in scared. It was usually everyone else who was and that made them cower in my presence.
"My father said that you are my new maid.May I ask how old you are?" His deep, alluring voice made me feel safe. I replied that I was thirteen and a half. However, something smelt fishy! The car halted and I fell straight into the metal door. Everything went black! I don't know whether I was being shook or I was shivering from the cold but my body refused to respond!
"Father! You imbecile! You hurt her! You and your ruthless driving need to stop, now quick help me bring her into the house!" I heard all of this commotion as my eyes fluttered, trying to open!
"I am truly sorry Luca! I promise it will not happen again!" His father was begging for his son's forgiveness! I felt two large, warm, spacious hands wrap around my waist as I was hoisted onto Luca's father's shoulders. Luca, doesn't that mean something like the bringer of light? That's weird because my name, Keira, means the bringer of darkness!

Time skip-2 hours❤️❤️❤️
Slowly, I fluttered my eyes open to see a blinding light shining into my eyes!I raised my hand to cover it but it hurt too much!       "Thank goodness you are awake! I am so sorry about my father!"I couldn't see him clearly enough but I already felt the empathy flow through his voice! He loomed over me, shading me from the light!
"Why would it matter to you if I was dead or alive? You could just easily replace me!" Without speaking, I word vomited out all of my anger kept inside of my, begging me to let it explode, "Just because I'm your new servant, which I didn't ask for, doesn't mean I have to like you! I hate you and your family for taking me away from the only hope left in my life!" I knew that hope was just a figment of my imagination but I needed it more than ever now! I closed my eyes,becoming tired from the rant,but stopped when a large sigh exited his perfect mouth!

"I knew you were going to react like this. I came to see if you were alright because I guess some people are irreplaceable in this world while others have their shoes easily filled! I guess you are one of the irreplaceable ones!" His alluring eyes looked into mine, sending mixed emotions through my heart! At one moment I wanted to slap him! The other, I wanted to hold this gaze for as long as I could! Am I a rock turning into a cake?

My mind clouded as my eyes shut! Trying to get what he just said out of my head, I tried to go back to sleep but I still felt his presence in the room!

"Why?" I turned around, sat up and made eye contact,"Why do you want me to stay? Just give me up, like everyone else has! I'm a mistake that was brought into this world! A dangerous and uncontrollable one! How can you be so nice to me when you're just going to punish me everyday if I do something wrong?"Before I knew it, I started to cry a reservoir! He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, comforting me!

"I am not like that! I promise and if you don't want to do something then don't do it!" The gaze got stronger as my heart got faster! My knees turned to jelly as my tears dried up as if he was the sun warming up the earth! Who knew a human being could be able to make a mistake feel at home?

He leant in closer and whispered,"You are safe here! No need to be scared anymore! Trust me, my father will be punished for what he did to you! I promise!"

And just by the way he said that, my ice heart transformed into a lake! His gaze strongly fixed onto mine, his hard breaths hot against my face as he drew away!
"Your outfit is over on the chair for you but do not rush to start your new job!" His caring voice soothes over my worries!
However, the only person I want with me right now is me, myself and I! Who knew someone actually cared about me!

After he left my room, slowly I got up and changed into this discriminating outfit! Of course it had to fit my figure perfectly! I put on the white underlay smoothly before proceeding to put on the rest of my outfit! I turned to look at the mirror and saw an ugly, dirty, untameable beast staring at me!

Suddenly, a loud knock startled me out of my dream! There was no mirror, just a figment of my imagination!
"Can I come in?" As soon as I heard that voice, I realised it was Luca! How long was I daydreaming for? Quickly, I threw on the rest of my outfit but leaving the headdress on the bed!

"You can come in now!" I managed to speak these five words without panting for breath! I saw his porcelain face poke around the door, while sweeping his perfect, ebony hair out of his face to make sure the coast was clear! A huge sigh of relief exited his mouth as I sat there getting hotter!

"Are you hot? Or are you blushing at me?"His deep voice made my knees go to jelly!However, I was a sitting snake, only making noise when necessary! Only then I realised my cheeks were flushed with the colour of blood!

"Your uniform looks perfect on you!"A small, reassuring smile appeared on my face! But then I remembered how I looked: twigs, dirt and grime all on my face and hair!

"I am so sorry for my appearance! I used to live in a house without clean water for miles! That was until your father took me as money!" I suddenly felt all of my anger build up and aim towards him! I felt so guilty after seeing his petrified, spectral face having all of the colour drained out, all at once!
"I am so sorry for my father's actions! I will take you back to your mother tomorrow morning if you would like!" I saw the emotions in his perfect, jewelled eyes! I instantly knew, unlike his father, he cared about me! I didn't really want to go back to Ma after meeting Luca! I just replied with a subtle shake of my head. However, his face lit up like the Fourth of July in America! I felt safe here that's why!

He came closer until he was a few inches away from me! My heart skipped a beat multiple times!
"I know that you hate your uniform so just wear it around my father, ok?" He only came close to whisper that in my ear! For some reason, I felt relived yet angry! No-one ever knew how I felt, I was known as the emotionless and soulless kid around my area, so how did he understand my emotions and thoughts? He's only just met me! Needless to say, I smiled and spoke,"Thank you but I have a question for you! What job will I be doing?" I hated how I had no clue what job I was supposed to do! Yes, I was a maid but what type?
"You do not need to work if you want, just be my friend! That's all I will ask for." His heartfelt sentence made me nod in agreement!
"I have no extra clothes with me so I can't get changed!" Truthfully, I didn't really want him to see what clothes I would wear on a daily basis!
"I will take you clothes shopping then! I will just tell my father that you are helping me pick out some more clothes for my closet,if he asks why you are coming that is."He said that in the most thoughtful way he could!
A/N
Thank you for reading my book. My next goal is to write a chapter 2000 words.
Word count-1552 words.