Shopping

Keira's POV
"Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. I never meant to let you down or have you go. It's better off this way. For all the dirty looks. The photographs your boyfriend took.."
KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!
"OK stop knocking, you're going to break my door down!" I get up off of my bed and failing to make my way to the door, trying to not fall over anything while I answer it.  I turned off the speaker screaming out MCR to hear him better when he enters my room.
"Kira, you are ready, right?" Instantly I knew it was Luca. His deep voice wearing down my defense. I couldn't be bothered to answer the door as I was closer to my bed. "Come in then!" I shouted at him and as soon as the last word left my mouth, the door flew open.

His head swung side to side as mine hung low. I've never been so embarrassed before about my room before as no one of the higher class ever visited me before!
"How am I supposed to get to you!" He made a joke out of my humiliation! The floor was littered with rubbish and yesterday's clothes. This right here is why I need to go shopping!
"Hello? You are still on planet earth right?" he tilted his head to the left and spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.
"What? Oh yeah I'm still here, at least I think so."
His chiseled face scrunched up, not at all a good look for him, and tried to withhold his laughter.

After 20 minutes of maneuvering around the room and laughing, we finally set off... in the wrong direction. It took Luca's chauffeur around 15 minutes to figure it out, luckily Luca didn't have one of his temper tantrums again! Honestly though, he needs to understand that I'm not scared off anything he'll throw at me, even entering the oblivion! But there was one thing no one could ever find out about me and that's the thing that scares me the most!
"Keira... What does your name mean?" Luca finally spoke but my brain didn't fully register everything straight away!
"Erm... I think it means bringer of darkness. But you don't need to know the story about it or my past or heritage. I might save that for another time!" And with that we pulled up to one of the most high end shopping centers I know!

"Well then. My name means bringer of light. Our names couldn't be more opposing if they tried!" and with that, he stifled a little laugh before carrying on," My sister's name means moon and they named her before me!" I never knew he had a sister! I thought it was just him and his father!
"Wait, you had a sister?" I asked bemused by this unknown fact.
"Yes, I have never brought her up due to lack in conversation around her. She is my twin sister but lives with my aunt for the sake if her well being and her little one." By little one, did he mean she was a mother?
"So are you an uncle now? And wait I thought you was 13 years of age!" I looked if his guilty face showed any signs of answering me!
"Yes I am 13 years old and an uncle. She was raped by her boyfriend and didn't want to give up the baby or abort it. Her heart has always been so pure and full of light, she couldn't hurt a fly if she wanted to! However, my father had different views on the baby's life and wanted to kill her, in a literal sense! She ran away to my aunt's house but I visit her often. As for the vermin that ruined her life, he hasn't got one to live anymore! Next time I visit, you can come if you want." I was taken back by the amount of information in his life, that he's sharing with me, and I haven't told him hardly anything about me! Should I tell him about my father or save it for another time?

Slowly, the scenery changed as we stepped into a new shop. As to answer his question, I just simply nodded my head. He walked straight over to the suits but bypassed the undershirts straight to the blazers.
"I need a new blazer for my school next semester!" Blue ones, black ones, gray ones, white ones, every color under the sun was hung up in blazer form,"I'll worry about that later. We are here for you. Pick a shop and we can see what is inside."
We entered the main hall, corridor thing, and made our way around until one shop caught my eye! Luca must of noticed as he grabbed my hand and ran to it. Electricity circuited around my arm as soon as he touched it. I wonder if he felt it too.