To The Spa

Yoongi pov

Everyone welcomed Hyosun as he entered the house and we all gathered around the living room. I took my spot on the couch and surprisingly Hyosun wasn't sneaking glances at me. He just keeps talking to everyone, but me.

"So, I came here to tell you guys that your boss has awarded you guys a trip to the spa. It's on him because he thinks you guys deserve it with how popular you all have become and wants everyone to relax and heal from all the drama." Hyosun informs. Once he's done with his speech he checks his watch for the time. " The van should be here in the next 30 minutes, so I advise everyone to get dressed and pack anything you think you need because we're going out to eat afterwards."

At this everyone cheers and rushes to their rooms to pack their electronics probably. I, however, stay behind and walk over to Hyosun. " So, do you remember anything from yesterday?"

Hyosun scrunches his nose and shakes his head. "No, and I have something to tell you." I nod my head for him to continue and am shocked by his words. "I'm no longer going to seek a relationship with you. I know you still like Jimin and I should respect that, so I'm going to back off." Hyosun immediately walks away from me and joins Taehyung and Hoseok in their room.

I'm actually baffled. Wasn't he the one that couldn't wait to be around me? I thought drunk people were supposed to confess their true feeling. I mean yesterday he was all over me and now he's- Wait, why am I thinking so hard about this. This is a good thing.

***

Hyosun pov

" I did it. I told him I was going to give up."

"Great now on to step two. Make him want you." Taehyung grins, making me laugh nervously.

"...Yeah."

***

Yoongi pov

"Oh stop being a baby. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before." Jimin says while trying to pull off his clothes, but Jungkook quickly latches on.

"No, it's not that. I just don't want you to strip in front of...Yoongi." He whispers the last part, but I hear it loud and clear. I take the initiative to end his whining and walk towards the doors leading to the indoor hot spring and showers.

"Don't worry, I'm dressed and can leave." I exit, but not before hearing Jimin scold Jungkook for being rude.

I smirk at his paranoia, but maybe he's right to be. It's not like I would have turned away. I head towards a shower and sit on the stool when I notice Hyosun showering on the other side with Taehyung and hoseok. Of course, they're using their own shower heads, but then the unthinkable happens. Taehyung offers to wash Hyosun's back. He then proceeds to move his tiny stool behind Hyosun and grabs his wash cloth.

What the actual hell. I can't seem to peel my eyes away from the soap that slides down his back and the way his hair sticks to his face from the water that drips down the back of his neck. I involuntarily lick my lips and almost slap myself. What the hell Yoongi? When Hyosun starts to stand up to go into the hot spring, I whip my head around so fast I almost get whip lash. Curse myself for being so pale. They can probably tell that I was watching from the way my whole body turns red.

I decide to act like I don't care and continue to shower. Soon after, Jimin and Jungkook enter with towels around their waist until they find a spot by the showers. It's almost laughable at how Jungkook is so worried about me ruining their relationship when I obviously have no chance. But, I'll let him keep torturing himself.