Babysitter Or Seducer ~ 2

Justin P.O.V

Finishing up my suitcase, I placed it on the floor and sighed deeply. Throwing myself in the bed, I closed my eyes. I just hoped and prayed to God this one kid is not a brat. I've had my fair share. Thank you so much for the offer.

My name is Justin Drew Bieber. I'm a Greek, twenty one years old boy who lives in Miami and works as a babysitter as a part time. I'm 6'2 and have two colored eyes. One blue and the other one brown/hazel. I have a mustache I like to call a full grown beard, but we all know I'm just fooling myself.

Right now, I was on College vacations for two weeks, which I got signed up to take care of a sixteen years old kid. Back home, at sixteen, I was able to do whatever. I guess American people and parents are just overprotective with their children.

I don't consider myself a highly sexual pers---... Joke's on me. Nobody can mention me the word sex or show me someone that is highly attractive. I guess by that, you can deduct that I am indeed, not a virgin. I probably lost it when I was like, what? Seventeen? That's the closest thing I have to remembering when I lost it. Not like I lost it to someone special to remember it anyways. I'm also pan-sexual. I like anything that is human, walks and have a sex part.

"Justin? Hun, it's time for you to go" I heard my adoptive mom say. Oh, did I forget to mention that?

I am adopted.

"I'll be on my way" I called out. So yeah. An American couple went on a trip to my country, trying to find someone, a kid, to adopt because the couple couldn't produce kids on their own, but I love them. They give me everything my biological parents never did and for that I am eternally grateful. Also for the fact that they are not as overprotective as many other American parents even though they can be annoying sometimes.

Although, the reason why my parents didn't want me, was the reason why this couple went crazy over me.

My eyes.

For some weird ass, crazy ass reason, my parents thought that having this kind of eyes was something demonic

For some weird ass, crazy ass reason, my parents thought that having this kind of eyes was something demonic. That I was the results of the devil himself and so they gave me up for adoption. I was seven years old, but soon after I got adopted and loved so there's nothing to really complain about. I can proudly say that the life I'm living now, its not the life I would be living back home with my biological parents.

Getting up from the bed, I took my suitcase, walked out of the bedroom and downstairs to see Alexander and Sophia, my adoptive parents, by the door. I smiled and walked up to them.

"You have fun, okay? This one is sixteen. It cannot be that bad" I nodded and hugged my mom.

"I'll try to" I letting go after kissing her cheek. I turned to dad and hugged him.

"Don't forget to call. You're away for two weeks this time" I nodded and let go of him. He kissed my forehead and opened the door for me. Damn, I'm not going to Iraq people.