Babysitter Or Seducer ~ 28

Justin P.O.V

"And now! on the left we have, Jigsaw!. And on the right ladies and gentleman, on the right is none other than JB!" For some reason these bozos thought having a weird name made them better or scarier. That is why they're bozos.

"Fight!" The host said soon after. 

Seconds later I felt my body heat rising as I internally channeled all the things I was angry about in this world. That fuel me enough to fix my vision on the rather skinny but skillful looking opponent.

I studied the movement of his glass covered gloves and smirked. Scratch that skillful comment. This dude looked like he was about to fight his bitch or something. 

Moving closer to him, I smirked and threw a punch at his ribs when he tried to come for me, leaving his side exposed. Just as he covered his side in pain, I took the chance to punch his other side harshly making him groan and fall to his knees, but not before grazing his fist on the side of my face, surely leaving cuts behind.

"Everything below the face!" The host yelled as a reminder. But it's clipped for this motherfucker. 

Taking him on his knees, no pun intended, as an advantage, I started swinging on him. Face and all. By the time I got pulled back from him, his eye was bleeding and so was his whole face. The crew pulled him away from me as I tried to get back at him.

"You think you so tough, huh?" The host said making me look at him. Blood dripping down to my wife beater "Machete!" He said looking over to a human hulk that made his way towards him.

Laughing like the crackhead that I am, I looked at them both "And I'm supposed to be scared and run? This supposed to be my cue to fuck off?" I asked loudly looking around making people cheer.

"Fight!" The host yelled again "Face and all" This motherfucker sure wants to die. But that's not me, right? Sike, that is the fuck me.

Motherfuckers for real think they know me or my level of craziness. 

Shit, they don't even know how little I care about my own life and that makes me laugh. 

Looking at Hulk, or as he called himself "machete", just in time as he was about to swing on my face, took the opportunity to jab his side as hard as I could, to which he just groaned. Looking at my gloves for a second, I saw all the blood dripped from them, which made me thirsty for more. 

A nasty smirk on my bloody face, and a deadly look posted on my face, I charged at the motherfucker which was a mistake because he took the advantage and punched the side of my head followed by a punch on my right side ribs.

"WOO!" I screamed in excitement. Pain completely numb.

"You like that?" Hulk asked.

"I love it. Got some more?" I smirked and I saw the scowl on his face, thrilling me even more. He made the same mistake I did and charged at me giving me the chance to hit his stomach with a left hook. 

As he stepped back for a second I didn't waste time to start throwing punch after punch at the mother fucker. I covered his stomach, his sides, his thighs, and as soon as he fell to his knees, I started smashing his face him until he fell to the ground.

"Anyone fucking else?!" 

"You're done for the night" The host said as he came over.

"One more" I said as I spit out blood on the sand. 

"Done, Bieber" He said in a low voice. Rolling my eyes, I moved away from the center and met up with the guys.

"You good?" Trey asked.