Babysitter Or Seducer ~ 24

Justin P.O.V

The door bell rang making me turn the TV off as I got up to answer it. Opening the heavy wooden door, I smiled as I saw my three homeboys in the porch.

"Yo! What's up?" I asked cheerfully.

"What's good, man? You've been lost" Abel said as he looked around "Looks like you got yourself some rich people" Chuckling, I nodded.

"They got some coins" I admitted "Come on in" Moving out of the way, I let them in and led them towards the living room.

"Where the boy at?" Excel asked. Looking upstairs, I saw Jason at the top staring at us. Rolling my eyes, I looked at me friends.

"Up there" I stated pointing upstairs. They looked up and weaved at Jason. They might be fuckboys and ghetto but they are for sure not impolite. 

"So what we doing here?" Trey questioned "We could play Fortnite but of course, Justin almighty doesn't play that" 

"I just don't see what y'all see in that game. You hide, shoot, jump and build. How about we land in some productivity instead" I said winking at them with a chuckle. They all rolled their eyes and jumped in the couch before they started brainstorming. 

"I thought y'all were off for the break. What happened?" I asked from the kitchen as I fixed them some snacks.  

"Well, Abel's parents decided to be assholes and take the cabin for the week and we had to cancel every amazing plan we had. I'm talking about canceling the booze, the hoes, and the even the goddamn strippers. It was and still is a boomer, man" Walking back to the living room, I placed the snacks down.

"I thought Abel's parents were off to a business trip" I recalled. 

"So did we, which is why we were going in the first place" Trey said looking at me as if I was stupid "Is too much young dick making you dumber?" A very offended me was about to fire back but apparently, Jason also had something to say. 

"For your information, very fine college boy, my dick wouldn't make anyone dumb-ER. Matter of fact, it will make them smart-ER and while I would love to bang your college friend, Mr. Justin over here-" He said pointing at me "I have and will not be doing that any time soon. Of course, if any of you college boys would like to step into his place, you'd be eagerly welcome to" At this point we were all looking Jason. Me specially with heat coming off of my face. 

"Um-" Excel said breaking the silence.

"Shut up" I followed his lead right after, but that wasn't Abel's idea.

"And what's your name, cutie?" What a fucking pedophile.

"My name is illegal, and I assume yours is legal" He said smartly "Since you're in college and all" He explained. Although I was pretty content with Jason's answer, I could not forget Abel's type was the witty/cute one.

"Who said I ain't been in jail before?" Looking at him, I almost burst out laughing at his dumbass lie.

"And you think that's going to make me want you because..." He drifted off causing Abel to look at him with even more lust. 

"He is in the tenth grade dude, hope off" The trance he was on, seemed to snap as he looked at me in horror.

"Why the fuck didn't you say that before I got a hard on?" We all looked down at his pants and surely, his sweats were being poked by his little friend causing all but me to laugh.

"That's nasty" They all looked at me while Jason was smirking and I know all too well what he was smirking at. 

"I thought he was illegal as in, he was a senior or sum" Dumbass Abel tried to justify "How old are you?" 

"I have 16 well developed years" He said leaving Abel's 24 years old ass with an open mouth.

"Anyways" Excel jumped in "I want this awkward situation to go away, so let's play twist" Raising an eyebrow, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What makes you think we have that game?" 

"Well, he is 16... I could just assume he got these type of games" 

"Just because I'm barely legal does not mean I have such childish games" Jason argued "Like okay, I have it. But do you go around assuming that people that cough smoke?"

"Yes. Yes, I do actually" Pursing his lips, Jason went off to get the game.

Jason P.O.V

You know how hard it was to be witty with Justin's friends instead of being all over them all? Goddamn. Not only were they fine, but they were also college boys. You know, the edge them college boys have is a fucking turn on. Like not only are they older, but freakier and more protective and all that shit. 

This is why I'm onto older guys. They are not with the shenanigans these high school boys are with. They know what they want and how to do things. They know how to treat you and how to be straight forward. 

These high school kids, excluding me, be playing all types of mind games and acting all immature and shit. Granted, not all college boys are as serious and mature, but for the most part, that's all I've encountered. Or you are you going to tell me you did not see how straight forward Justin's friend was straight out the bat? 

Anyways, I literally saw under Justin's skin and his blood was BOILING. I do not understand why he wants to be just friends if he knows he wants me... Like okay, he explained and I get it, but I still really don't get it.

We could very much be fucking and people would think we really just friends, but that's on him. He better not be as mad as he was when his friend was hitting on me when I really get a boyfriend because I'ma be throwing shit in his face. On God.

Grabbing the twister mat and the board, I walked back downstairs just as the doorbell rang. Dropping the stuff on the floor, I walked over to the door. As soon as I put my hand on the doorknob, someone else's hand landed on top of mine making me look up to see Justin looking down at me. 

"What did I say about the door?" He asked in that raspy voice of his. Those two colored eyes sending tingles down my body as his hand made my skin heat up.

"It's just a door, Mr. control" He stared at me with such intensity that it made me pull my hand away and step back. Not in fear, but in submission. Like he had such authority that I couldn't go against it. He opened the door and I heard my friend's voice asking if I was home.

Where else would I be with this control freak in control? 

"Yes, he is" Well, that's surprising "Would you like to play a game of twist with us?" Who is this? Because it's surely not Justin control freak Bieber.

But this should be fun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

IT'S HEEERRRRREEEEEEEE, GUUUYYYSSSS!!

~ Eli