Babysitter Or Seducer ~ 14

Justin P.O.V

Jason squirmed under my gaze as I told him to not be shy around me. His innocent little face driving me to the point of insanity.

"Why am I feeling like this?" He asked. Confusion truly taking over his voice causing me this needs of wanting to take his confusion away. This sudden change in feeling making me excited for this kind of ownership.

"Because you're a little by nature, darling. Do you want me to explain further?" He nodded silently allowing me to grab his hips and pick him up placing him on top of the counter. Placing my large hands on his thighs, I looked at him in the eyes.

"So?"

"By nature, you're a little one. You're sixteen but you want to feel little, like a baby. You want someone other than your parents to care for you. To love and spoil you. You want to feel like you're someone's priority. Depends on what gender you're into, you're either; in need of a mommy or a daddy to care of you"

"That sounds... Weird"

"DDLB is a lifestyle. It does not always involves sex. All a daddy wants to do is make sure his little one is being taken cared of and loved. It has nothing to do with BDSM because a daddy will never force his little one to do anything they don't want. It's a daddy's duty to make sure their little one is comfortable and feels loved, darling. You cannot be forced into anything you don't feel like doing"

"I want that" He whispered cutely.

"And you can have that, darling. With me" It has been a thing of mine to have a relationship of this kind yet I never seemed to find the perfect little one. Not until now anyways.

The reason why my parents has been on my case about Jason is because they know he looked like the perfect little one but they never told me because they knew I'd move in the second I knew, but now I do and I'm making my move.

Jason will be my little one.

"What age do you feel like you are in your heart?"

"Twelve" He mumbled after thinking for a second looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Look at me in the eyes when you speak to me, darling" I ordered just to test how much he obeys and I was actually quite pleased with the way his eyes snapped towards mine.

"Twelve" Smirking, I got closer to him.

"That's the perfect age, darling" He was becoming more and more perfect by the seconds. He didn't choose an age in which he would wear diapers or such things like 2 for example. Instead he chose an age in which he is not quite as little but still little, if that makes sense.

"Are there any rules... Daddy?" That right there, the way he submitted so fast, made me go crazy in a second. I nodded and took a seat in one of the stools before sliding Jason in front of me.

"If rules are unclear, you ask Daddy to explain. "But I thought it meant..." is not an excuse and you will still be punished.

No disobeying.

Do not be disrespectful. If something is bothering/upsetting you, you can talk calmly to Daddy about it. You're old enough to do that.