Chappie NINE<3

< DARYL >

Shit! This is my fault! I didn't ask permission to her dad. I'm dead.

Owmay! It's raining. We had a bus malfunction. Don't forget. Our phones are nearly drained.. But why do I feel so relaxed?

Yea.. Right. I don't wanna add Coreen's tension. I will pretend I'm okay to lessen her worries.

Please forgive me..

"Daryl?" Coreen holding my hand.

"You know it isn't bad that sometimes you show me that you're scared. It won't lessen my love for you"

"I just want to lessen you're worries." - daryl

" Just show me what you really feel. Don't pretend"

Yea.. She's right...

"I don't know what to do when I'll meet your dad.. The trust they have on me.. It will surely disappear. I'm sorry. I don't wanna lose you.. Yea. It's been a year.. But it feels like a dream.. With one mistake. Everything will be ruined"

Wake up! Is this me?! The tough Daryl! The bully Daryl. The bad boy Daryl.. Is afraid to lose a silly girl, a childish girl a weird but cute type like Coreen Michelle. DARYL JETT is this you?!

I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.. am I ......

"Blushing" - coreen.

" Hey stop Michelle!"

It's her way again.. Running and jumping under the rain like a child.. She's beautiful.. When she acts the way she is..

" Hey Jett! Don't stand there like a pole! If you have nothing to keep you dry.. Just go and be wet! "

Yea. This silly girl is right.. She never fails to cheer me up. I ran towards her. Feeling the rain washing all my worries. It seems like the world is on our side..

but our happiness stopped with this maroon car approaching.. I didn't who they are.. One thing is for sure.. It made me cry coz they took Coreen away..

I've been walking.. Running.. panting.. It feel so shit to see the one you love leave you without saying goodbye is this karma? Is this the consequence? I can't bear it! Everything is so blurry.. There I saw light.. Then darkness.

--------------------------------

< COREEN >

' What came into your mind young lady?! I don't want to see you together! Stop your relationship!'

' It's my life! "

"Don't you dare say reasons like that! I'm still you're father."

"What a damn father"

*SLAPS.*

"Charles stop! Don't hurt my coreen"

"Stay away jane! I can't tolerate this! You're spoiling her again!"

"She's all we have Charles! She's mine. She came out from my body!"

I can't bear the pain.. I sneaked to my room. Locked myself in.. I don't wanna see anyone.. it's too painful.. Damn you charles!

Hell! He got my phone! He didn't even bother to listen to my explanation. I hate you Charles!! I hate you!

*someone knocks*

"Leave me alone!!!"

"Nana?"

"Tristan.. Please not now."

I cried.. So hard.. To let them realize what they've done.. This is hell! Coz Satan is there outside my door..