Chappie SEVENTEEN<3

< COREEN >

Daryl saw me.. with my I ♥ ADRIAN

I feel so guilty.. his love is true.. I shouldn't doubt it. Am I a bad girl? Sutpid feeling! I should've been faithful! I'm calling him.. Texting him.. But no response TT_TT

DARYL JETT MONTEJO forgive me. I'm begging you.. It won't happen again.. Trust me. Please? I'll change.. I'll you everything.. I'll love you back.. More than I love adrian.. More than you love me.. I'm sorry Daryl.. So sorry...

3 days?? He can live without me for 2 straight days.. No Calls, Texts or even E-mail.. Are you mad at me?

Bulgy Red Eyes.. The result of being unfaithful.. It hurts me to see him acting later.. But I want to.. I have to.. But if we will talk.. Will he listen to me?? Will he love me again??

* School *

Wearing my school uniform.. With my sunglasses.. I don't want to see them my eyes..

I'm walking.. Believing that I'll spot Daryl...

Where's the sun??- girl 1

Poor you unfaithful chic!- girl 2

I bet you put a spell on Daryl. - girl3

What are they saying?! Good Vibes Coreen. You can do it... I'm looking down.. Yet.. I bumped someone.

" Hey! Watch where your going flirt?!"

Ignore her.. Ignore.. Ignore.

"Hey!!! You look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I looked up..

"Ohh.. I'm sorry.."

Then I walked away.. I don't have time talking to her.. I'm busy planning how Daryl will forgive me..

But this dumbass girl pulled my hair!!

She wants war?! I'll give her war!

"What's your problem? I said I'm sorry right?! Isn't that enough?!"

*SLAP*

She slapped me! Hell! You're not my Daddy bitch! I touched my left cheek.. Looked her with my sunglasses..

"You will regret this!"

I pulled her hair. Slapped her.. Up and Down.. Left to Right!!

The pain I'm feeling inside.. It went out by slapping her. I don't wanna cry this moment.. I can't..

But a warm hand gripped me.. That made me stop... it's..

" D-D-daryl?"

But he didn't looked at me.. There are tears forming at the edge of my eyes... Tears don't fall.. Please?

But he let go of my hand.. And pulled the bitchy girl.. He chose her.. Over me?! Daryl.. Why are you doing this? Aren't you suppose to save me? I though your my superman who'll save and catch me if i fall...

So hopeless.. I walked away.. Went to the field. I don't care if all of them are looking at me...

" *sob* DARYL *sob* JETT MONTEJO!!!! *sob* I am so sorry!!!!! *sob* *sob* *sob* *sob* *sob* "

I'm crying.. Crying in the middle of this grassy field.. Then the rain poured.. Thanks rain.. I can count on you.. You're always here to be with me.. Everytime I cry....

* BLACKOUT*

-----------------------

< COREEN >