Chapter 4: Who Was Once Inoccent

[Warning: smut ish? Foreplay, no penetration. Attempt rape I guess.]

Sans then teleported back to the town hall. He walked through the halls, being bored and wanting to look around. He turned the corner and suddenly saw his brother talking to a guard at the far end of the hall. Sans stopped in his tracks, frozen in fear when Papyrus looked over at Sans. Papyrus turned back to the guard and told them something before the guard walked away. Papyrus walked toward Sans, Sans wanting ever so badly to turn and run. Papyrus asked angrily, "Sans?! Where on the surface were you?!"

Sans shrugged, trying to play cool, and said, "Just exploring the town." Papyrus rolled his eye sockets and said, "Sans, we're going to raid another town up north from here. Not very far at all. And I need you to be prepared." Sans lowly groaned to himself, knowing more humans would die during this raid. Sans said, "P- Papyrus... Why are you doing this?" Papyrus asked, "Doing what?" Sans took in a breath and said, "Why are you killing so many innocent people? It's wrong and--"

"What right do you have to tell me what is right or wrong?! Or who is innocent and guilty?!" Papyrus yelled. Sans flinched but whispered, "Papyrus what have you done?" Papyrus went wide eyed, completely shocked and angry. Papyrus snarled and grabbed Sans' arm roughly. Sans flinched, knowing his arm would probably bruise. Papyrus pulled Sans to an unknown direction and Sans tried to struggle out of his grip, but to no avail. Sans whimpered, "Pap--" but was cut off by Papyrus shouting angrily, "'What have I done', you ask?! I've built a kingdom! A strong army to protect monster kind!"

Papyrus grip got tighter and Sans yelped. Sans whimpered as he was dragged along, "Papyrus, it hurts." Papyrus said, "It hurts, does it?! Maybe you're willing to suffer the pain these humans deserve?! Do you want that?!" Sans shook his head, knowing his brother was looking in front of himself and not at Sans, and whimpered, "N- no! Please, stop--" Papyrus stopped and opened a door. Sans looked in to see that this room was pure luxury. "This must be Pap's room." Sans thought, "Wait. Why are we in his room?"

Papyrus dragged Sans inside and threw him on the bed with ease. Sans flopped down on his back on the bed. Papyrus shut and locked the door behind them. Sans sat up and looked at Papyrus with horror in his eye sockets. Papyrus loomed over Sans, crawling over him on the bed. Sans breathed shakily, scared that if he even twitched, something horrible would happen. Papyrus whispered, "Brother, do I scare you?" Sans remained quiet, not exactly knowing what to say. Papyrus lightly chuckled and whispered, "I guess so, judging by the way you're shaking."

Papyrus leaned down and pressed his teeth to Sans'. Sans blushed bright blue as Papyrus summoned an orange tongue. Papyrus opened his mouth and licked Sans' teeth. Sans shut his eye sockets tight, teeth clenched shut. Papyrus looked at him and growled. Papyrus brought his hand down to Sans' clothed pelvis and groped him. Sans gasped in surprise and Papyrus slipped his tongue in between Sans' teeth. Sans was too scared to bite Papyrus, so he just kept his eyes shut as Papyrus licked around his mouth.

Papyrus pulled away and said, "Sans... Sans, look at me." Sans slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Papyrus with fear and a pleading look. Papyrus said, ignoring Sans' silent pleas, "Summon your tongue." Sans took down a nervous gulp, but did as commanded, a bright blue glow forming in Sans' mouth. Papyrus smirked and took Sans' mouth before the smaller could close it. Sans yelped, "Hnn!" Papyrus then began to press himself onto Sans, groping his pelvis once again. Sans partially panted into the kiss, trying to keep aware and conscious of what Papyrus was doing to him.

Papyrus then pulled away and took off his robe, then his dress shirt. He leaned back down to Sans and swiftly yanked Sans' clothes off of him. Papyrus loomed above Sans, wearing his dress pants; Sans laid below the taller, wearing nothing. Sans shook very extremely now, scared of what was going to happen. Papyrus smirk grew wider and more eviler as he began to feel around Sans' ribs. Sans clenched his teeth shut once again, not wanting to give Papyrus what he wanted. Papyrus growled and suddenly got an idea. He leaned down to Sans' rib cage and bit down on one of his lower ribs... hard.

Sans' back arched and tears spilled from his eye sockets as he cried out in pain. Papyrus smirked against Sans' bone. Sans could feel the smirk on Papyrus' face and he hated it. He wanted to give Papyrus a piece of his mind; actually, he was ready to give him a fucking chunk of it. But he couldn't... Sans was in too much pain to talk that much, let alone even speak now. Sans gasped in air, feeling as if someone had punched him in the lungs, if he had lungs, that is. Papyrus only chuckled as he released Sans' rib. Sans' vision began to fade to black quickly and without warning.