VIII

I've been pacing back and forth five minutes after I got to our house. I can't get a hold of myself. Damn. I remembered mom saying not to disobey the Master no matter what. But c'mon, she wouldn't dare do it would she?

This is shit. I can't just sit here and let Sean do the saving of my own self. I gotta do something too.

I was about to open the door when it suddenly open wide in front of me revealing a man in his butler uniform. "Oh my gosh Sean!" I exclaimed in happiness seeing him. I hugged him tightly, so happy that he is here with me now.

"Oh, hey Em," he said and hugged back. After a few minutes, he pushed me, still his hands on my shoulder and looks straight to me. "There's something we need to talk about. Can we... Talk?" He was hesitant of whatever we will talk about but I just nod in response.

We went to my room. I was glad that I did clean earlier or else I would be really ashamed to let someone come in the house. My room isn't that big. I have a single bed placed in the corner of the room that has three big fluffy pillows, two bears and a blanket. Above my bed is a bookcase where I put all the books my mom bought for me and sometimes what Mekeiyla and Sean gave to me. I have my closet on the opposite side of my bed and a desk beside it. A window in between my bed and the closet that pretty much gives light to the room when it's morning. The floor is rugged and I have these pictures in the wall that reminds me of a beautiful mom and wonderful friends.

I sat on my bed while hugging my bear, while Sean dragged the chair from the desk near me and sat then he faced me.

I don't actually know what to say. I don't even know what he did to save my ass from that douche.

He was just there sitting at the chair. His hands were clasped anxiously. I can almost feel it. He bows his head down like he was really thinking hard of what to say. Then he let out a sigh and leaned back to the chair and unbuttoned two buttons of his polo, letting the air get into him.

"This is tough. It shouldn't be me that should explain this to you. It was supposed to be your mother. Ugh! I wish Aunt just told you before," he said like I wasn't even there in front of him.

"Tell me what exactly? And can you please not mention Mom!" I said furious that he isn't getting to the point directly.

"Okay. Okay," he said holding up his hands in front of me. I just hugged my beat tighter and he breathe in. "You should know, that we... the personal maid and the butler of the family are not just maid and butler. We are kind of the special-kind. The difference between us is that you got to serve a male master and I got to serve a female master," he said slowly like I was a seven-year old kid.

"Just get to the point Sean!"

"Fine! I'm making this easy for you, you know. You know how much I care about you. It saddens me but it is our duty Emily," he said holding my hands. He's totally serious. When he mentions my full name, he's dead serious. I can't find any lie in his eyes. I didn't speak so he continued.

"As I have said, we are special. I think you have asked Mekeiyla, if they did such trainings like you do and I guess she said no because what they do does not need training at all and she doesn't really get why there is such training for you?" I nod in reply.

"Well, we go such trainings Emily because we only have one important thing to do..." he said and stood up from the chair and looked out to the window and seconds later he looked at me, putting his hands on his pocket.

"We serve our Masters to pleasure them."

Pleasure them? I don't get it.

"What do you mean we serve to pleasure them?"

"Exactly, what I meant Emily. C'mon I know you are that smart to get what I meant by it."

"So you mean... we--"

"Yes, Emily. We are their personal sex slaves."

"WHAT?! No. No, that's so wrong! Mom, wouldn't agree with this," I said not believing a word what just Sean revealed to me.

The hell! I can't be a sex slave here. Mom? Mom wouldn't sell out her princess to that douche! He's a freaking asshole.

"Emily, it isn't a request, but an obligation," Sean said holding my hand. Mom's voice echoed on what he just said. No way.

"No, Sean! You're kidding! Please tell me you are joking," I said holding his hand tightly, looking directly to him; begging for him to say it is just a joke, but he didn't. He just bowed his head and avoids an eye contact. Furiously I messed my hair and paced back and forth thinking what I should do.

"Please relax Em," he said trying to stop me.

Relax? Damn it! How can I relax? I don't wanna be a toy to be played with! I am human you know. I don't wanna be just a victim of lust.

"Em, what you did to him was out of the line. He could have punished you severely for it, because you disobeyed his orders," I stopped and looked at Sean still bowing his head and his hands on his pocket.

"What? If he wants to punish me, then--"

"No! You don't get it!" Sean just raised his voice; frustrated at the situation and put his hands in my shoulder. He looked into my eyes that are filled up with tears.

He let out a long sigh and relaxed his body.

"Geez, Em. I'm sorry," he said and pulled me in for a hug. After that hug, he guided me to sit down on the bed.

"Em, listen. I know Oliver's rule. He doesn't want anyone breaking it. His first rule is just sex and nothing more. His sex drive is crazy! Way crazy than his father. I think you know what I mean because you saw it on his birthday right?" I was shocked of his question. I didn't answer. I felt embarrassed.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. The thing that you saw that night is quite normal around this castle. Well, as for your master, he broke the rule of the family and that is not to have sex with anyone other than your personal maid or butler," he explained.

"What? So you mean, that time when I saw Oliver fucking that news anchor, it wasn't his first time?" he shook his head in response.

"Then it means, he have already fucked a lot of girls?" Sean nodded. Wow! Just wow! I can't freaking believe this. He's an ass.

"No, i wouldn't do it Sean. He's a crazy bastard," i said irritated of what I just knew.

"But that's his second rule, Em. Do not disobey his orders."

"What?! I can't believe that guy."

"And his last rule is to keep in mind the first and second rule."

"Damn it! Who do you think he is? And who would even want to be with that crazy bastard?"

"Uhmm all the girls he fucked and will fuck?"

"But not me," I said.

He will never, ever get the taste of me ever!

"You know Em, even if I was your Master, one day you couldn't just resist the sex drive when it's turned on," Sean said.

We'll see about that.