"Are You Ok Dan?"

Alfie's P.O.V 

I stop talking to Tyler and wipe my eyes, I turn around to see Dan nealling over Phil's grave with his head low staring at the grave stone. I stare at him for a little bit longer, I see him wipe a tear of his cheek and I deside to go over to him. I walk away from the group and over to dan, I neal next to him and put one hand on his back; I stay silent for a second as I look to the grave stone and read what has be carved in it. "Are u ok Dan?" I ask looking up to his face and seeing another tear fall down his cheek "what am I gonna do?." Dan asked looking up to my face. "Dan you do what ever u need to do" I say back to him. "BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO ALFIE MY LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME WITHOUT PHIL, I KNOW WHEN I GET HOME ITS JUST GOING TO BE A QUIET APARTMENT WITH NO ONE IN IT BUT ME, THERES GONNA BE A ROOM NEXT TO MY ROOM THAT ILL NEVER BE ABEL TO GO IN OR LOOK AT AGAIN BECAUSE..."    "Just calm down Dan just don't worry about that for now, umm lets go back to the group or we can make them come here" I say to Dan trying to calm to down. I yell out to Tyler Connor Troye filix/pewdiepie  and the rest of the group telling them to come over here.

Tyler's P.O.V

I hear Alfie's voice from a distance calling my name I turn around and see Alfie nealing next to Dan who is nealing over Phil's grave. I can't even imagen what's going through Dans Mind right now, he's lost his roommate bestfriend and Boyfriend. I hear Alfie telling me Troye pewdiepie Connor and the rest of the group to go over to him. I start walking over to Alfie who's got one of his arms around dan just to comfort him,I kneel down next to dan and so does Connor while the rest just stay standing."Come on Dan we gotta go home" Isays since I'm  driving dan home becuase we don't want him to drive home by him self " Ok" Dan says. Me and Alfie help dan up and back onto his feet, we all give each other hugs before going to our cars and leaving. I got in the drivers seet and dan got in the passengers seet. "Tyler there's something that I need to tell you and it's about phil" dan says wiping another tear away."Dan you can tell me anything" I say looking over to him. He starts moving his hand down to the back pocket in his pants and pulls out something, something like a note "what is that?" I ask trying to see what it says "it's a note... From phil" 

HEY GUYS IM BACK IM NOT DEAD...... YET.... ANYWAY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO S S S S S S S S S S S S QKNSWNCIANCWBCI SORRRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 2 MONTHS BUT U KNOW SCHOOL SHIT AND CAMPS AND MOAR SCHOOL SHIT AND I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS WATTPAD ACCOUNT BUT U KNOW I HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE COMING SOON AND THIS TIME IM NOT LIEING (AND SOZ IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER)But yeah

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee