The bathroom

Dan's P.O.V

I let go of Zoe as she lets go of me. "Umm I have to go do something quickly" I say while I put my hand back in my pocket "Ugh ok we'll all be over there" Anthony says while pointing over at the place they where all standing before I got here. "Ok thanks" I say just before I turn around and head to the building with the toilets in it. I walk in nod get into a toilet sell before looking the door and sitting on the toilet with the lid down because I didn't need to go but I just thought that the bathroom would be a good place to have a little time to myself, and yes it's really great to see all of my you tuber friends again because I haven't seen them in awhile the last time I saw them was at VidCon and I was there with phil 😫. Just thinking about phil made me cry I started to tear up again at this point I wish I wasn't here I wish I was just at our apartment on the couch with phil and we were watching a movie and we were cuddling but I can't have that I can't wish for that anymore because even if I do wish for it, it can never happen I will never beabel to feel his soft skin look into his blue eyes never beabel to feel his lips on my lips again I'll never forget what it felt like to kiss him to wake up with him next to me, he made me feel safe he made me believe that anything is possible he reminded me that I mean the world to him he made me feel special he made me fall for him in ways that I never thought were possible, he was my one and my only and he was my hole life but know I can't have that. I put my hands on my face and began to cry even more before I could think I took my face away from my hands and looked up closed my eyes and whisper "Why'd you leave me why'd you have to go, why couldn't you take me with you" I then start crying again and still with my eyes closed put my hands back on my face and look back down to the ground I started sobbing more then ever and at this pint he did really care if anyone saw him but no one walked in but all of a sudden. "I didn't want to leave you"

------———–-------------—————————————––----------------------------------------------——————–——--- DUN DUN DUNN OH NO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN LOL I KNOW .                                                                                 OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I RARLY HAVE TIME TO WRITE sorry caps anyways so for the next full week or for as long as I can I will be updating every 2 days (I hope) but if I don't forgive me I have many ideas for this 'Phan'fiction but I RARLY have time to update it so it's the holidays and before I go back to school I want to try and get as much done as I can so yes thanks for understanding and see you I the next update BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!