Chapter 1

Theo POV

    It's quiet, too quiet. Did I say something wrong? All I said I was here with Shailene.... Oh... I realized how that sounded. I tense up realizing what I said. I don't want our friendship going down the drain because I admitted my feelings towards her. All of a sudden Daren stops laughing and everyone focuses their attention on him. What's so funny? He wraps his arm around Ana while he laughs, "It all makes sense now, all of it!" I raise my eyebrow, confused about what's going on. I glace at Ana and see she is just as confused as I am, I can't even look at Shailene. What happens if she doesn't return the feelings, or feels awkward about it.

     He stops laughing and clears his throat, "Sorry about that.... Wow..." A look of relief is on his face and I'm still as confused as ever. "That's pretty embarrassing now... I understand now. I was wondering why Shailene wasn't hanging out with us as much anymore and then when Ana started getting busier it was cause they were with you... since I didn't know... You and Shailene were hanging out first.... Wow.... All makes sense." He stands there in confusion and disbelief as we all watch for his next move.

    He looks over to me, "I apologize Mr. James, I've been giving you a pretty hard time from the first time we met. And though I don't exactly like you too much, it looks like we'll be seeing each other more often. So sooner or later we are going to have to make something work, but I do apologize for how I acted. You could understand right? Not wanting to lose something that means the world to you, something you care about more than anything." I can't help but think of Shailene while he says this, she is someone who I care about a lot. Ana blushes as he extends his hand. His apology sounded genuine and I can see it in his eyes, he's right, we are going to see a lot more of each other so we have to push past our differences.

    "I appreciate the honesty Daren, I can't say I'm too fond of you either but sooner or later we'll figure out something." I walk over and shake his hand, "Oh and you can just call me Theo, Mr. James is just for class." He smiles as we let go of each other's hands, maybe everything can go to normal. "Also, Ana has asked me to come to California with you guys for a few days, so if you don't mind Daren I would like to come. I wouldn't want to intrude on you guys if one of you don't want me there." Daren looks at Ana, "I actually didn't know about this either, I guess we have a lot to talk about." He looks back at me and takes a deep breath, "If they want you there, I trust their judgement. Who knows, you might not be the prick I thought you were." I couldn't help but laugh, "And you might not be the ignorant jerk I thought you were." Daren laughs and claps his hands, "It's settled then, the four of us are going to California!"

4.25.16

A/N; Here it is! The second book of Mr. James! This book will be jam packed with TONS of Sheo moments so get prepared! I can't wait for you all to read what I have in store for you all

<4