N-NO.....NO!!!

Warning; this is gonna be a sad chapter, so brace yourselves

(Levi's POV)

I was so happy when (Y/N) said that she didn't hate me after what I did to her. She truly is an amazing girl. I don't know what I did to deserve her.

"Hey, Levi?" She said.
"Yeah?"

"Could you wait for me here? I wanna buy a new guitar while I have the chance."

"Sure, I wanted to buy something as well."
She then smiled with glee. Damn, that smile....
"Great! There's this song that I'm working on and my other guitar went bad. I can't wait for you to hear it!"

"Okay, see you later babe." I said and kissed her cheek before she ran off to the store.

As for me, I wanted to buy her some flowers, to thank her for being the love of my life.

I searched for the right place to get her the flowers until I found one called; Flora Petal.

I walked in and tried to find the right one but I couldn't. Damn.

An old lady came up to me with a kind smile on her face.
"Looking for some flowers, ay boy? Fret not, I have the right one for you." She motioned me to follow her.

She picked up an amazing bouquet of flowers.
"It's the only one left. It's called Serenity. They say that if you give these to the one that you love, they will be bound to accept it, offering you their all and will give you the perfect future."

I blushed slightly at her words. These are the right ones! I offered to pay for them but she refused saying that my future mattered more than money. I thanked her and ran off to find (Y/N).

(Meanwhile).

(Your POV)

I finally found the guitar I was looking for. The shopkeeper called it Inferno. Hm, pretty badass, just my type. To be honest, I wanted the guitar so that I could sing for Levi for his birthday. I needed the guitar because it's got the right notes for the song I'm currently writing.

God! I can't wait.

(Back to Levi. Sorry, I prefer Levi's side of the story)

I was headed to the shop when I found (Y/N) waving at me with the guitar she was holding. The light was still red, which gave her the chance to run across the road. The more steps she took, the more nervous I became.

But then.....

*beep beep!*

A bus came and run her over.

(A/n: don't judge me, k?)

I didn't hear anything else.

I dropped the flowers and ran to her, hoping that she was alive and okay.

And there she was, covered in broken glass shards and blood. Her blood.

She was unconscious with her eyelids dripping with tears.

As I looked at the blood in my fingers, I felt like I was going insane.

I held her close to me and screamed in the air at the top of my lungs.

A few minutes later, the paramedics came to the rescue, sticking injections into her, stopping the bleeding, giving her oxygen and other shit.

I held my head in my hands as I sat next to her in the ambulance, holding back my tears as hard as I can.

The medic said that I was in 'a state of shock'. Bullshit, of course I am.

As soon as we reached the hospital, they took her to surgery and all I did was stand there and watch.

Why? Why did this have to happen?

(Please note that this does NOT contain spoilers of the book)

TO BE CONTINUED?