PETRA'S DEVIOUS PLAN

(Petra's POV)

As soon as Levi-senpai and the others went to sleep, I ran out into the forest, making sure that no one was behind me.

When I reached the heart of the forest, I found the only person I was looking for;

Eren Jeager.

"Petra, nice seeing you again." He said.
"Sure. The plan was a success, am I right? How did you feel?"

"To be honest Ral, that girl actually has a better body than you." He snickered.
"Whatever. So what's now? Levi-senpai said that he'll kill anyone that got involved in this. Not only that, he'll find out about our little alliance."

He patted my head.

"Don't worry inu-chan, I've already had that covered when that time came." He winked.

"How many times have I told you not to call me inu-chan?"

"Okay, so here's the plan:

1) During Levi's coronation, find a way to split him and the girl up. Before that, you need to earn her trust.
2) Lead the girl into the forest, away from the rest of the Alphas.
3) Signal the Omegas.

That's the plan." He explained.

"So that's the plan? Kidnap her?" I was literally dumbfounded. "This is the stupidest plan ever! I mean, no one can get pass Levi-senpai without him suspecting anything."

"Ah, that's where you're wrong, inu-chan. Once we kidnap her, imagine all of the things we can gain. And you can take you're revenge for stealing Levi away from you."

Huh, for the very first time, Eren was right.

We looked at each other and smirked deviously.

"Alright, Jeager. I'm in."

_________________________________________
I'm sorry it's short and late!