Chapter 1

Sooooooo, just got this idea while listening to the song to the right -------------->

My Outfit in this story is also to the right ---------------->

Lets see where this goes. And if you like these kinds of story's I'll do more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Jessica! How are you! We haven't spoken in awhile." My best friend Eddie's voice rung through the phone.

"I'm fine, its just the same normal thing. How about you Eddie?" I said.

"I'm good, fine. I have an question for you Jessica." Eddie said.

I paused then said "What is it?"

"Do you still live in Colorado? Littleton, Colorado to be exact." He said.

I said in an sarcastic tone "Hmmmmm, I don't know Eddie, do I still live in Littleton? Last time I recalled I never moved soooo, does that answer your question?"

Eddie snorted "Wow, sarcasm much? But anyways, I just moved to Littleton. Want to meet up sometime? You could come and meet the guys."

"Hmmmmm, I don't know Eddie. When will we meet? Later today? Tomorrow? Just when exactly?" I said.

"Ummmm, does tomorrow sound good Jessica?" He said.

I said "Yeah tomorrow sounds great! What time and where do you want to meet up?"

Eddie Giggled the said "I'll pick you up and bring you over to the guys house, just be ready by noon and we will spend the day at The Creature house. Sound good?"

"Sounds great! I'll finally get to meet those so called "hooligans" that you always talk about." I giggled.

"Yup you will definitely meet them and I bet you'll like them. Same address?" Eddie said.

"Same address" I said.

"Ok see you tomorrow then BB!" He said and giggled.

I couldn't help but giggle myself, I said "See you tomorrow BB! Bye!"

"Bye!" He said then hung up.

I can't wait for tomorrow! I thought. It's gonna be awesome, first off since I haven't seen Eddie since I moved and second off I get to meet the guys. Tomorrow's gonna be great!

~~~Time Skip To Tomorrow~~~

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out I went to my room and grabbed the outfit I had picked out for today.

I put on my half-shirt by the brand Pink, I put on my High-low lace skirt, I grabbed my camera necklace and put it around my neck. I went into my jewelry holder and got out my bracelets and put them on. I walked into my bathroom and put in my cross earrings and did my make-up. I put on Pink lipstick and did my nails to where they looked like they had real zippers on them. It took me about an hour to do them and then another hour to do my make-up.

I curled my umbre pink hair to where it looked like i had beach waves. Once I was done with all that, I walked back into my room and grabbed my pink converse, I put them on and grabbed my black hat. I put on my hat and walked downstairs, by the time I was done with getting ready it was already 20 minutes until Eddie came to pick me up. I grabbed an apple and ate it.

Once I was finished there was an knock at my door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey Eddie!" I exclaimed happily and hugged him.

He hugged me back and said "You definitely changed from the last time I've seen you Jessica, you've gotten much sexier." He smirked then laughed at the glare I was giving him.

"Well to bad Mr.Cardona, you can't have this." I said pointing to me and then laughing.

We both laughed at my remark. Once we calmed down we left and we got in his car. It wasn't a far drive from my apartment, once we arrived we both got out of the car and walked to the door. Eddie told me he told them I would be coming and they told him they wanted to meet me. Eddie knocked on the door and we waited.

Someone came to the door and answered it, they hugged Eddie and then said "Hey Eddie, Hey Jessica, my name is Jordan, nice to meet you." He held out his hand.

I shook it and said "Hello Jordan, nice to meet you too."

We walked inside and we went to the "Work Room". The boys looked over and one of them said "Oooooo, Eddie is that your Girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes and Eddie said "No, shes my best friend, I can see how you got those mixed up James."

The boys got up and came over to me and introduced themselves. I introduced myself too and we hung out for the rest of the day.

"Hey, James, can I use your computer for a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said and I sat at his computer.

I logged onto YouTube and made sure my uploads were working.

..........."You have a YouTube?" James asked..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Leave Vote's and Comments mai Angels! :3 Until next time, Farewell!

~Jessica