Chapter 6

Jessica's POV

I woke up the next morning to a knock on the door, I slowly got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see Eddie and he saw the dried tears on my face and he came in.

"Jessica! What happened?" Eddie asked sounding concerned.

"Baylor. He was cheating on me and I yelled at him to leave. And yeah." I said feeling the tears prick at my eyes.

Eddie gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "It's ok. You always deserved someone better than him." Eddie said.

I nodded as I let go of Eddie. "Are you coming today?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, just let me get ready. I'll call you when in ready." I said.

He nodded and left the room.

~1 Hour Later~

After I put my Beats around my neck I got my phone out and called Eddie.

"Hey! You Ready?" Eddie said happily and I smiled.

"Yup. I'll meet you down in the lobby then?" I asked putting on Vans.

"Yup! We're heading down there now." Eddie said.

"Ok, see you then, bye!" I said.

"Bye Jess!" Eddie said.

We hung up and I got up and I headed to the lobby. As soon as I was out of the elevator and in the lobby I saw the guys waiting for me and I walked up to them.

"Hey!" I said happily.

"Hey!" They said back.

"You ready to go?" Aleks asked.

"Yup, let's go!" I said as we walked out of the Hotel.

We got in cabs and headed to PAX, Eddie kept glancing at me to make sure I was ok and I just gave him a reassuring look every time. Once we got there we went inside and walked around, I met fans and I watched The Creatures Panel. I spent time with Adam, Goldy, Ally, Max, Renée, & Nick as well, we went and ate dinner and hung out. I had told them what happened and they understood and I told The Creatures as well. I went to a tattoo parlor and got a couple tattoos that I had been wanting for awhile. When I got back to the Hotel I went to my room and I got a text from Aleks.

It read: Hey, could I come hang out at your room, I'm bored and alone cause the guys went some where. ~A

Sure thing, I just got back anyways. ~J

Coolio, I'm heading over, be there in a bit. ~A

I put my phone down and took off my shoes and Jacket and I turned on the tv while laying on my bed. I heard a knock on the door and got up and opened it, Aleks walked in and say on the bed and I sat next to him.

"Please tell me you brought some kind of game to play." I said.

"I did, and do you have a place for us to play them?" Aleks said pulling out some games.

I nodded and pulled out my Laptop and we played the games for awhile. Aleks got a call and he excused his self to answer it, once he got off the phone he came back and sat down.

"That was Eddie asking where I was. I gotta go, see you tomorrow?" Aleks asked grabbing everything and getting up.

"Yup!" I said getting up and going to the door.

"Hey, when we get back from PAX, do you possibly want to go out to dinner with me?" Aleks asked at the door.

"Are you asking me on a date Aleksandr?" I asked looking at him.

"Maybe." He said with a smirk.

"I'll go." I said with a smile.

"Good!" He said with a smile. "See ya tomorrow Jess."

I nodded and closed the door behind him and locked it. I leaned against the door and thought hmmmmm, how long has he liked me? I went and took a shower and thought about it more and more as I went and got ready for bed. Once I was in bed I thought How long have I liked him? I fell asleep think all about it and what was going to happen. This PAX expireince has been very fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a long wait! I've had the worst writers block ever and I still have it. I just managed to come up with an idea. Thank god!

My outfit to the right ------>

(And for those of you who are on the app I'll put the link in the description)

The song I was listening to that helped me write this is to the right as well ------>

Now I'm sorry that this chapter is boring and short, I swear the next chapter will be better cause it will be the date!

Now until the next chapter Vote, Comment, & if you aren't already Follow! Bai Angels~

~Jessica