Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

           I woke up at 8 and went and took a shower. After I got out of the shower I did my hair and make-up and got dressed. I packed all of my stuff I needed for the day in my backpack. After Baylor was done packing, we went and took a cab to PAX. We got out of the cab and went up to the front entrance and I found them.

        I walked over to them and we excahnged our "hi's."

          "Now you guys finally get to meet my boyfriend Baylor." I said.

         "He seems like a nice guy." Brennon said.

          "He is." I said, smiling.

          We went into the convention and wallked around.

~5 Hours Later~

          "I'm gonna go back to the hotel room. I'm exhausted." Baylor said.

       "Ok. Be careful getting back." I said and pecked him on the lips as he went and left the place.

        I left my friends after I told them that I was gonna hangout with The Creatures for the rest of the day and that I would see them tomorrow. I left and went to hangout with The Creatures.

~After A Couple More Hours Of Walking Around~

         "I'm exhausted." I said as I sat down on a bench. "I'm gonna go back to my hotel room."

         "Ok. See you at dinner Jess." Eddie said hugging me.

             I hugged him back and said bye to the rest of the guys. I left and got a cab back to the hotel. Once I was back at the hotel I went to my room and unlocked the door.

               "Hey Bay I'm b-" I froze because of the scene I saw be fore me.

             My boyfriend of almost a year was amking out with another girl. Right in front of me.

(Warning Cussing)

              "What the fuck Bay!" I yelled.He looked up and the girl said "I gotta go." And left the room.

          "How could you do this to me!?" I yelled

           "Its not what it looks like!" He said.

            "Oh really? I walk into our hotel room and see MY boyfriend making out with ANOTHER girl!" I said.

          "I'm sorry! I didn't want you to find out like this!" He yelled.

             "What do you mean!? How long have you been doing this!?" I yelled about to bust into tears.

                 "About 4 months now......" He said trailing off.

                 "And to think I loved you Baylor. I never want to see you again! By the time I get home from this trip I want to see you moved out of my apartment and gone!" I yelled crying.

           "J-Jessica you don't mean that, do you?" He said.

            "I do!" I yelled running out of the hotel room and running down the hall, hiding from him.

(Cussing Ends)

             I heard him running and yelling my name but I just drowned it out with my sobs as I slid to the floor.

          Once I managed to get control of my crying I called Eddie.

             "Hey!" He said, all bubbly and happy. Which made me smile.

           "I won't be able to make it to dinner. Some....... "things" came up." I said.

              "Its ok Jess. I'll just see you tomorrow then?" He said, sounding worried.

               "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

              "Ok....... Bye Jess." He said.

              "Bye Eddie." I said, hanging up.

~A Couple Hours Later~

               I walk down the hallway to the hotel room. I unlock the door to see the room trashed and all of Baylors things gone. I checked my phone and saw i had missed calls and texts from him. I walk over and sir on the bed and open the most recent voicemail.

                 "Hey Jess. I just wanted to call and tell you I'm gone. I'm on my way to the airport and I'm flying back tonight. I'll have all my stuff out of the house by then time you come back. I'm moving back to Alabama so we don't have to see eachother again. All I have to say is that I'm sorry for cheating. That whole fight is my fault.  just hope that you can move on from me and find a better guy. I guess this is the last goodbye I'll ever say. So, goodbye Jessica."

                That was where the voicemail ended and I broke down crying. I went to the bathroom and took off my messed up make-up and I changed into my PJ's. I got into the messed up bed sheets and cryed myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit i'm wearing in this is to the right ------>

Ooooooooo. Emotional. Eh? Well hope you enjoyed. Vote, Commnet, & Follow for more! Bai Angels!

~Jessica