Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

    I put the video into to the editor to be edited later. I left my office room I went straight to my room and started packing for PAX. I was getting on a flight in less than 5 hours.

   Once I was finished packing I called my boyfriend Baylor.

     "Hey Bay, I'm finished packing. Are you ready to go?" I said.

     "Yup. I'm all packed. I'll pick you up in a bit. Ok?" He said.

        "Ok. See you then." I said, smiling.

     "Love you." He said.

    "Love you too. Bye." I said smiling.

   "Bye." He said and we both hung up.

       A half hour later he showed up. I locked my door and went to his car. I pecked him on the lips and got in the car. He drove us to the airport and parked the car.

      We got out and went into the airport. We went through security and sat and waited in the airport. When our plane landed we got on and flew to Seattle.

       Once we landed in Seattle we got a cab to the hotel we were staying in. Once we got to the hotel I went to the front desk and got our room keys. We went to the elevator and up to our floor.

         Once we got to our floor we went to our room and unpacked a little bit. After we were finishing unpacking the stuff that needed to be unpacked, we got ready for bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a filler chapter for Chapter 5. I'll upload Chapter 5 tomorrow! But for now, Vote, Comment, & Follow! BAI MAI angels!

~Jessica