Prologue

You never knew what is going to happen in the future. Your life can turn 180 degrees from now or it could not change at all. We plan, we make goals and we try to make it happen however there will always be unexpected things that comes in our way, for the best or worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Somewhere in this world, in a time where everyone was swallowed in ignorance, there was a girl standing in a room looking outside the window. With the view outside, she can't help but remember her childhood with her first friend or more of a sister to her. a sister for life, that is until it happened.

A few years ago, the two young girls had just met each other. They didn't talk at first. Well, they did always seem like the opposite type of each other. Frey is and has always been the optimistic, positive minded, happy go lucky and brave kind of girl as for Calli, she's more of a quiet person who keeps a low profile with a brain that's smarter than almost anyone. 

Being the kind of person Frey is, she couldn't stand looking at Calli who was constantly being bullied by her classmates for being 'weak'. And so their friendship begun, Calli became attached to her knight who always came to her rescue whenever she needed her . Also, it was the very first time for both of them to have a friend, a true friend who actually look out for each other. For Frey, she finally had someone whom she can share her thoughts, problems and even those stupid little things she's dying to tell someone. 

That day, they knew that they were going to become best friends. Their relationship grew stronger as they enrolled in middle school together, they had already become inseparable then. They do almost everything together, they even had a crush on the same person once, however they figured he wasn't worth the trouble and just moved on.

She laughed at the stupid things she and Calli had done in the past few years they've been together and out of nowhere calli came and startled her from behind saying "What are you laughing at weirdo?". Frey gasped a little when Calli appeared from behind her and replied

"oh, nothing... I just remembered that time you fell from your back and got me to carry you home while you were crying and shouting on how you'll never ride a bike anymore." "Shut up you, that was a long time ago. So embarrassing, why would you remember something from a long time ago?" "How could I forget, hahaha" "come on Frey, class is starting" "Already? Geez... I want to skiiippp!!!" "you can't, now come on! Or do you want to be grounded again by mr.Walter after school today?" "ugh, no way" " then let's go" "fine...".

Off they went to their daily routine at school until the lunch bell finally rings. The lifeless Frey after the lesson was soon became happy from the sound of that old school's bell. The two of them went to the cafeteria and bought their lunch. Frey bought a cheese burger, Calli on the other hand ordered a piece of strawberry vanilla cake with beautiful garnishes on top of it. "you called that a lunch? It looks more like an afternoon tea break to me" said Frey looking at Calli's lunch. "I can't eat a lot, you know that" she said while walking away from the cafeteria lady who had just handed her the foods. "I know, and I also know for a fact that you're not getting any taller with that kind of appetite" she joked "You just called me short, didn't you?! Not everyone has the same gene as you, you giant!" said Calli offended by being called short, rule number 1: don't ever mention heights in front of Calli. They went to their usual place for lunch outside the school building, in the beautiful garden that people rarely noticed. 

They found the place when they were 'exploring' their new school together. They sat under the tree, placing their tray of foods on their laps. The sun was covered by clouds making it not too bright and the wind was blowing from the north with a little bit of cold air. It was a perfect place for a nap and lunch. They ate their lunch while listening to the birds chirping around them. Later on, Calli fell asleep on Frey's shoulder as Frey fell asleep on Cali's head. Not worrying about the lessons they were skipping and everything around them. 

However, nothing can stay the same forever and forever is a really long time.