Chapter 14

*Will Graham's POV*
It was a late night down at the office. A few late night workers were arriving. I called Molly to tell her I was going to be late. I had to do some paper work from my students then when I was about to clean up, I heard a door slammed open near the lab area. Weird. I went to the lab seeing nothing except a glass on the floor. Then started the headaches. I went to get my things, locked up and leave. I sat there in my car, with my head down thinking of Abigail. Poor girl. Her father. He was saying something to be before he died but I couldn't understand. I remember the blood in my hands from Abigail's. My arm started shaking. Knowing what my therapist said, I ignored it and drove back home. Everything started getting dizzy and blurry. Bright lights flashed then I saw Hannibal and stopped the car in the middle of the street, jumping out of the car. The dizziness stops and I see clearly. Something was wrong with me.

I stood in the middle of the street, dead silent. I look across seeing a man laying dead. I walk closer still staring at him but he wasn't breathing. I looked at him, the man's arm is cut off. His stomach was gutted open like an animal. It looked empty. I call 911 and Crawford. I stood back, waiting for them to arrive. Cops, FBI, coroners and ambulance arrived quickly as I answered to the police. I here picture flashes, knowing the press was here to watch. "Will, what happened?" Asked Crawford. "I was driving then I saw a man on the floor. Jack there's another Cannibal around us like Hannibal. It LITERALLY took most the the organs of that poor man! Just let me do my thing. I can know what happened." I told Crawford. "Are you sure? You haven't done it in a while." He whispered. I stared at the victim then thought of Freya. Freya. "Yeah." I nodded. Then Crawford shouted. "Everybody! Let Agent Will Graham passed through the crime scene! Give him space!" Everyone moved away and let me do my job. I stared at the body around me, sensing everything. I close my eyes and feel the energy. "His taste is similar to Hannibal. Same style. Same person kind of. This is my design..." I whispered.

*Reverse to the beginning at 8:38pm earlier*

*Will talks about what's happening*

He grabs the victim's dead body from a plastic bag, and throws him into the van with gloves. He feels anger but happiness. His mind is filled with killing, hungry, and hate. Who does he hate? He opens the note which has a message saying the address of the house to drop it off. As he drives, he listens to Clair de lune by Michael Dulin. Classic and peaceful. He stops immediately, throwing the body off the bag and leaves him, cold blood dead. Like a worthless person. No witnesses. But he feels someone saw him...