Waking up to the beautiful day

This is a story of one man's gallbladder

Shaq's Kermit alarm clock rang with its heavy chips as always. " Wake up you Old Spice" his mother told him. Shaq getting up as his head glistens in the brutal sunlight. " Why am i a bald like Caiou, why must the good balden young". He rushes down stairs to eat before his brother eats all the croissants, halfway through his meal he hears the thuds of his brother walking down the stairs. " Ummm yes are going to finish that croissant" he rips the croissant out of his hands like how a vacuum sucks up the dust on the floor. His father vincent has returned from a night of drinking pepsi with Jack ogre. He is still hungry as he patiently waits for his bus to arrive, he stands with his friends Boris and Eugene.

Finally on the bus they begin a conversation about what to do after school, "lets play B-Ball m8s" Shaq says while sweating a drop of sweat from his shiny head

Finally on the bus they begin a conversation about what to do after school, "lets play B-Ball m8s" Shaq says while sweating a drop of sweat from his shiny head. " alright but you always win big guy" Boris says while looking up to Shaq's pulsating left peck."Plus afterwards you need to drive me to my tap dancing lessons"."Ugh you still take those pfft what a kid" says Eugene."At least i don't believe in all that genie nonsense" says Boris. "Ladies please control your selves shaqs abdominal muscles jiggle in the rough road. Sorry about that shaq bus mufasa said as his mane flowed in the succulent breeze. They arrive at the school........

                  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)        Hey m8s