The nut Shaq begins

Shaq felt something different, and it wasn't new seats this time. He had a strange feeling, like his whole-wheat bread of a life was building up to this moment.

"Alright!" the Fairy from Vietnam said

"Alright!" the Fairy from Vietnam said. "As you know, we have to train to fight off the Nolan and his team, called 'The Miiverse Cringe'." She said firmly. She then has Vietnam Flashbacks.

Unsure of what they were going to train for, Shaq asked "What for?"

"I'm glad you asked. We are going to train... for... BASKETBALL!" 17 basketballs fall out a ceiling tile. Au Co gropes one of them. Suddenly, out of scenic nowhere... the double doors slam open. A familiar person can be seen walking in.

"GOLDEN STEVE ERWIN METTATON?!?" said about half of the group.

"Who?" said the other half of the group. Toby didn't say anything though, because he was playing Pokémon Go.

"Yesss~. I am Golden Steve Erwin Mettaton, at your service!"

"But I though you vanished after... THAT Basketball match! You know, the one involving you, a bag of lightly salted tortillas, an electric fan, and 12 microphones." Said the very excitable Sheen in his ear piercing voice.

"That's what I WANTED you all to think. Now that I'm back, I can help you train. Also, I brought a friend." Just then, another pair of double doors slam open. Yet another figure is recognized.

"AU JAMIE HYNEMAN?!" said about a quarter of the group.

"I also brought a friend." said Jamie. Doc Louis bursts through a third pair of double doors.

"Show 'em what you got, SiIva!" SiIva Gunner accidentally breaks down a pair of double doors.

"Why are there so many double doors?" Dark Duane said in a slightly arrogant voice as usual, but he got no answer.

"Let me show you my high quality Flaco!" A man in a goose suit made out of disgusting materials that we shouldn't mention here walks in clumsily fumbling and begins awkwardly petting Toby. Toby didn't enjoy it, but he didn't want to object.

"That ain't Flaco!" several people in the group said.

"What's he for?" said Sheen, his voice making Kretmi want to kill someone.

"This job gets very stressful." SiIva said quietly.

"LET THE TRAINING COMMENCE!" Said Au Co.

Everybody had their job. Golden Steve Erwin Mettaton taught the team good defense because he had no soul so nothing could offend him, AU Jamie Hyneman taught the team good offence by building robots to defend, and Doc Louis shouted inspirational quotes during it all. Scarlos continually threatened Sheen so that nobody died of ear cancer because of Sheen's ear scrotching voice. SiIva continued to make High-Quality Rips for montage music. Toby distracted the bootleg Flaco by sitting on the bleachers and playing Pokémon Go while the goose vigorously pet him. He tried to catch the Rock, but he wasn't in the game yet. On the team was Shaq, Mc Frizzle Bee, Middle Aged Man in a Kermit the Frog suit, Shadow (and his new robotic eyes), and Johnny Bravo

 On the team was Shaq, Mc Frizzle Bee, Middle Aged Man in a Kermit the Frog suit, Shadow (and his new robotic eyes), and Johnny Bravo

as the main team, and Kretmi, Portuguese Man O' War, George, Dark Duane, Qash, Sha, and Qille as substitutes. They called their team 'The Nut Shaq'. Everybody else had to spread the word of the Basketball match so that everyobody could watch the Miiverse Cringe be defeated once and for all. The Super Luigi U Community caught word of the match, and made the match even more popular.

While Shaq was alone, he sung to himself, singing "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll SLAM you tomorrow."

Tomorrow...